Offers taken on my Season Ticket | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Offers taken on my Season Ticket

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Don't blame you one bit. Whats occurring is a disgrace and they don't deserve the support they get. Can't see anyone taking you up on your offer so personally I would post it back to JB with your feelings explained in a letter. You never know he is such a shinning knight in armour he may give you a refund :funny:

Alternatively he will rub his hands and think thats 1 less fan that will demonstrtate when the bulldozers move in :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dec 19, 2008
pafc9713":1865flfo said:
djg145 your a plastic fan and an absolute disgrace and make me sick!!! :furious: When we get back to the championship I'm sure you will be back!!! :facepalm: :furious: :facepalm:

My+response+to+9gag+_1362de740151122c6a32cc6536bd3eb0.gif

Argyle_4_Life":1865flfo said:
Cheerio then. Don't expect to be welcomed when you come back.

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/holy+poo+op+you+dare+to+mock+them+_6b2252cb932d2756b096c776b093960e.gif

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
samjones":2o6k33ju said:
Don't blame you one bit. Whats occurring is a disgrace and they don't deserve the support they get. Can't see anyone taking you up on your offer so personally I would post it back to JB with your feelings explained in a letter. You never know he is such a shinning knight in armour he may give you a refund :funny:

Alternatively he will rub his hands and think thats 1 less fan that will demonstrtate when the bulldozers move in :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:sigh:

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
up_the_line":3mxm483s said:
Argyle_4_Life":3mxm483s said:
Cheerio then. Don't expect to be welcomed when you come back.

djg145 your a plastic fan and an absolute disgrace and make me sick!!! When we get back to the championship I'm sure you will be back!!!

All hail the Superfan with endless reserves of disposable income to throw at a team who have been in relegation dog fights for four seasons running, barely score a goal and seem to exist purely as a vehicle for Carl Fletcher's managemt career - Yaaaaay for you

Yeah, well done. The fact that I've wanted Fletcher removed from his position is obviously lost on you The Southend Strangler, stay classy.

If I wanted to give up on something that I love then I wouldn't announce it on a forum for people who share that passion. Where's my violin.

L

leelowndes27

Why tell an argyle fans forum that you no longer wish to go and support Argyle?? Just dont go if thats what you choose. Attention seeking me thinks...

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Southend Strangler

You do realise that that's the beloved untouchable Fletcher that I'm referring. Particularly when he tried to choke a Southend player. I was demonstrating why we currently have a squad of players as ill disciplined as Hourihane and Purse.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
how much will you pay me to take it of your hands.i understand your frustration mate and i notice you don't live just around the corner.this is the mess fletch,ro and nance have got us into.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
up_the_line":1gnfhv6a said:
Southend Strangler

You do realise that that's the beloved untouchable Fletcher that I'm referring. Particularly when he tried to choke a Southend player. I was demonstrating why we currently have a squad of players as ill disciplined as Hourihane and Purse.
Have you considered perhaps that these people might actually be that passionate about the club that they cant bear watching its continued destruction at the expense of thei on pocket / happiness.
Also, just for the record I haven't mentioned anywhere that I personally have renounced my support for the club.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
If people find themselves struggling to justify the expense and want to take a step back then that is their right and I can understand it. I can't go as often as I'd like to because money is tight and I have to prioritise. However, if they come on here and say they can't take it any more then they get no sympathy from me. This isn't the first time it's happened and it won't be the last. Those who have done it before in the last year are still here.

Dec 19, 2008
pafc9713":26sb6u6p said:
I'm know dick!!!! just a proper fan who will never stop watching argyle no matter what!!!

You couldn't make some of these people up. :funny:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
djg145":24xwrvez said:
Had enough, waste of time and effort, oh and money.

One adult+ and one child season ticket for sale.

the word NAFFI comes to mind - No Ambition and F***all Interest, sums Argyle up at the moment.
I can't empathise because I've never got to the stage where I would do that but it's your tickets and if that's the road you want to go down that's fair enough. You paid your money, you can do what you want with them. Shame really. Hang on to them for when/if things get better.

By the way it's NAAFI. :wink:

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
It's football - there are winners and losers, peaks and troughs, ups and downs.

If you want to make a statement, just give your tickets to someone who can't afford to support their team - a real fan.