Offers taken on my Season Ticket | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Offers taken on my Season Ticket

Dec 3, 2005
Had enough, waste of time and effort, oh and money.

One adult+ and one child season ticket for sale.

the word NAFFI comes to mind - No Ambition and F***all Interest, sums Argyle up at the moment.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
djg145":rn0qzncc said:

the word NAFFI comes to mind - No Ambition and F***all Interest, sums Argyle up at the moment.

Whatever. Can't get too wound up by one person not wanting to go to home park NOT finding someone interested. I think this is one of those times when you either mail it back to James Brent personally or suck it up and hold onto it in case we go unbeaten for the rest of the season starting now. Not likely I know but :funny:

Jun 17, 2006
Reading
djg145":3dldde83 said:

Welcome back to the world. Tin hat on, but I gave up going two seasons ago and instead invested in a season ticket at Reading (3 miles from home). Granted, last season was a great season to purchase a season ticket at Reading and this season I have been watching Premiership football for a great price as a renewing season ticket holder. However, the refreshing bit throughout last season and this is that I now watch live football and don't care who wins/draws/loses. Ok, it ain't my home town team, I ain't supporting Argyle financially like I used to, and this will no doubt go against what some see as being a 'true' football supporter. However, in all honesty, and after many years following Argyle to all parts of the country in all types of British weather and at great inconvenience to my bank balance and family, I really don't care. The club is (currently) well managed, the fans around me (mostly old-timers) have a bit of banter being joined by an Argyle fan, and I get home in time for dinner. Dare I say it, but I am now enjoying football again.

Nov 20, 2011
cloud cuckoo
djg145

Post subject: Offers taken on my Season Ticket

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:58 pm

the word NAFFI comes to mind - No Ambition and F***all Interest, sums Argyle up at the moment

bye then !

djg145":2jjuod3a said:

You'll regret it Dave, hold onto it and see if things change. You know you want to

Jul 26, 2012
Paignton
djg145 your a plastic fan and an absolute disgrace and make me sick!!! :furious: When we get back to the championship I'm sure you will be back!!! :facepalm: :furious: :facepalm:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
pafc9713":34xq9gpc said:
djg145 your a plastic fan and an absolute disgrace and make me sick!!! :furious: When we get back to the championship I'm sure you will be back!!! :facepalm: :furious: :facepalm:

There's a difference between a plastic and a glory hunter, this man is none of those though.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Do what you feel like DJG. If you've had enough then cash it in and feel no shame.

If its just a low point that you can rough it out then hold on to it and see what happens.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
pafc9713":2cmn0lnz said:
Your a dick.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
pafc9713":1h2bvrhl said:

Go put on your cape superfan :scarf:

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Argyle_4_Life":3ms2mghj said:
Cheerio then. Don't expect to be welcomed when you come back.

djg145 your a plastic fan and an absolute disgrace and make me sick!!! When we get back to the championship I'm sure you will be back!!!

All hail the Superfan with endless reserves of disposable income to throw at a team who have been in relegation dog fights for four seasons running, barely score a goal and seem to exist purely as a vehicle for Carl Fletcher's managemt career - Yaaaaay for you