Nomination period for Trust board election closes 5pm Wed | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nomination period for Trust board election closes 5pm Wed

Ouch! Ian has faults like all of us but he is no less of a fan because he may have perks. The chuckle brothers aren't really celebs are they? Not sure who I feel the most sorry for Ian the chuckles!

All this personal crap from both sides has to stop. We are all fans, none us better than others, none of us worse.

That's not just a dig at you j, we are all spending o much time poo slinging that we have lost sight of the one thing we all have in common!

Dec 19, 2008
Leigh Rapson":1ulxzxqy said:
Ouch! Ian has faults like all of us but he is no less of a fan because he may have perks. The chuckle brothers aren't really celebs are they? Not sure who I feel the most sorry for Ian the chuckles!

All this personal crap from both sides has to stop. We are all fans, none us better than others, none of us worse.

That's not just a dig at you j, we are all spending o much time poo slinging that we have lost sight of the one thing we all have in common!

Ouch! Seriously. There's way worse been said on pages 1 and 2 and 3 of this thread.

It's a bit of a tired pattern though isn't it? The usual suspects criticise something and when they're called out on it, they play the victims and claim they're not interested in pseudo-politics.

Some of the things written about Andy Symons on this thread are pretty damn horrible and they're exactly the same type of posts that people have been banned for making on here in the past.

I agree with Zee to an extent, Andy did change a lot. He stepped back and moved his life on. I like Andy, he can be a stubborn git sometimes but who can't. I think him and John back on the board is a good thing!

The board as it is now is great and think it will actually start moving forward again. You are right though, there is no room for nastiness on either site and needs to stop. It would be great to see a proper truce! Perhaps that could be one of the trusts new aims!

Dec 19, 2008
Leigh Rapson":3flt55po said:
I agree with Zee to an extent, Andy did change a lot. He stepped back and moved his life on. I like Andy, he can be a stubborn git sometimes but who can't. I think him and John back on the board is a good thing!

The board as it is now is great and think it will actually start moving forward again. You are right though, there is no room for nastiness on either site and needs to stop. It would be great to see a proper truce! Perhaps that could be one of the trusts new aims!

How can you criticise someone for not going to a fanfest or going to a certain pub before the game?! That's plainly ridiculous. Stating publicly that you "dislike someone intensely" is not constructive is it? It's actually breaking rule number 1 on here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66582

This thread has been hijacked like the old Trust threads were when the multi-account Deepthroat was used.

Dec 19, 2008
PL2 3DQ":kq1zz2nq said:
Congratulations to Jon and John but I won't have Symons representing me so therefore I wish to have my Trust membership cancelled and I will confirm this by email.

I can confirm that, due to PL2's withdrawal from the Trust, I shall be signing up to counteract his withdrawal. Stick that in your pipe :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
greengenes":16xa5j1h said:
The whole thing is sad very sad. Cant believe what I'm reading on either site.

GG, thats odd, I have always found Vital quite a reasonable site:)

Personally, I have found it beneficial not to read the "other" site. Easier to keep the BP under control.

tonycholwell":vl6tv4hg said:
greengenes":vl6tv4hg said:

Personally, I have found it beneficial not to read the "other" site. Easier to keep the BP under control.

Ah tony you're back. Good weekend?

As the main protagonist in this latest spat between the two sites are you prepared to issue a statement to put all this to bed? I don't mean your resignation because that would be pointless but maybe an apology for the tone of your complaint?

The two sites should get on harmoniously side by side but with them both bitching it will never get better. Be the gentleman I know you are and do the right thing mate.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
I have read some ridiculously hypocrytical stuff on the thread, tho IJN's "I'm not interested in the politics" really is astounding. Uterly mindblowing really. The most political poster and mod there is/has been.

Can I just say good on Andy Symons (whom I have never met) for putting his head above the parrapet and taking the bullets. I remember a while ago some poster saying people who did this would inevitably be shot at by cowards who are reluctant to put themselves forwards.

As someone who is not involved in the row I find the whole thing very depressing. A lot of ego's have got way out of control.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Leigh Rapson":4liql25b said:
tonycholwell":4liql25b said:
greengenes":4liql25b said:

As the main protagonist in this latest spat between the two sites are you prepared to issue a statement to put all this to bed? I don't mean your resignation because that would be pointless but maybe an apology for the tone of your complaint?

The two sites should get on harmoniously side by side but with them both bitching it will never get better. Be the gentleman I know you are and do the right thing mate.

Come off it Leigh. No amount of apologising - even super-grovelling apologising could ever get PASOTI and ATD living harmoniously side-by-side.

The Doctor":6r9ugkvq said:
Leigh Rapson":6r9ugkvq said:
tonycholwell":6r9ugkvq said:
greengenes":6r9ugkvq said:

Come off it Leigh. No amount of apologising - even super-grovelling apologising could ever get PASOTI and ATD living harmoniously side-by-side.

Fair one Doc.

D

Damon.Lenszner

Hello, is that Kofi? I hear you are a pretty good mediator. - what, you failed in Syria? Sorry Kofi if you failed in Syria you've got no chance in Plymouth!'

D

Damon.Lenszner

How about Celebrity Fightclub to sort it out? Ian 'knockout' Newell v Green 'Jabber' Jock. I would quite fancy Lenszner v Guilfoyle (or Ridsdale) on the undercard. We could get a ring in the GT suite - all proceeds to the accelerated staff fund!

G

Greenskin

greengenes":19m6442p said:
Damon.Lenszner":19m6442p said:
Hello, is that Kofi? I hear you are a pretty good mediator. - what, you failed in Syria? Sorry Kofi if you failed in Syria you've got no chance in Plymouth!'

I actually think there could be a sort of peace IF the main protagonists sat around a table together and talked .

Won't happen I guess . However thats the usual way differences are settled .

Wouldn't like to be the table in those circumstances.Could be rather dangerous.

Dec 19, 2008
It'd be like Fight Club. Who would be the Meatloaf character?

ATD is actually all of IJN's alts that have escaped and are now running amok beyond his control in cyberspace - they've mutated and are attacking their creator. It's his own fault.