No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December)

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
For our next home game, better get in very early as with the new legislation, we all have to show our covid passport or negative test. This will really slow down entry.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
The pass lasts a month. I download it from the app once a week as I do my LFT. Save to your wallet and it automatically removes the one you have previously saved. (It is working now)

I see according to the BBC Sport website that the pass will be required for seven of the 12 League One games and 6 of the 12 League Two games on 18/19 December. As they cannot anticipate the crowds at games, their take seems to be that you need a pass for a capacity of over 10 000 not just for crowds. I suppose that does take any confusion out of the equation.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
You'd be silly to wait until you get to the stadium before you obtain your passport. Save it to your wallet and show it when required. No signal is needed to show it, just ensure you have good battery level.
Good info, thanks. Club needs to get this out there well in advance of next game, as many won't be aware.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Ten days to go. I imagine by then everyone will know the new guidance and requirements. The club need to game out how to handle this before putting anything out in case of mixed messages.

Apr 6, 2009
Having picked up covid at the Wycombe game I can support this. However the LFT get out is rubbish because you self declare the result.
completely agree - all those non vaccinated i can imagine won't necessarily be honest with LFT.

May 8, 2011
I have had to show my Covid Pass at a couple of matches. The most recent was at Hampden a couple of weeks ago as COVID passes have been required in Scotland for a few months.
You simply showed the pass at the steward and walk through, this check was before you got to the turnstiles, no delays and the fact it was from the English NHS system made no difference.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I hope the club don’t go down the ‘negative LF test’ route.

Antivax scrotes will be selling them on E Bay!

Reactions: rsp4
May 10, 2013
I don't have a mobile phone, but do have certificate confirming I have had both jabs. I also have the confirmation given to me on receiving my booster jab. Is that going to get me in on 18th Dec ?

Jul 13, 2021
Ian, unfortunately people are already saying they are going to pick up negative LFTs from other people to use to get in, also use them to get into clubs in the city. There is no way unfortunately to prove the lft belongs to the person or has just been passed on.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Of course, if the NHS app crashes, as it has when I just tried to check my vaccination status, it will be carnage...
I had this back in September when going to a gig that requested it.

Although I could have shown the steward a TicTac, that was the level of care they had to check.

Apr 6, 2009
Ian, unfortunately people are already saying they are going to pick up negative LFTs from other people to use to get in, also use them to get into clubs in the city. There is no way unfortunately to prove the lft belongs to the person or has just been passed on.
this is exactly what will happen. Having been doing them twice weekly for weeks it would be so easy to just scan the qr code and report negative - you wouldn't even need to have done it

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Does anyone know what the situation for under 16s is? I've looked and cannot see any detail. Ours have the one vaccination they allowed. Will they have to provide proof and if so how (we have their cards)? Or will they have to rely solely on LFTs.