No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December)

May 8, 2011
This is what Chelsea say is required.

All supporters attending our home games this season will need to provide evidence they are at low risk of transmitting Covid-19 to enter Stamford Bridge and Kingsmeadow. This is to increase the safety and comfort of our supporters, players and staff as we begin hosting capacity crowds for the first time since March last year.
Supporters will need to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination (with both doses received at least 14 days prior to the match) or proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT - from age 11 and over) carried out within 48 hours of the fixture kicking off.
Proof of full vaccination should be supplied via your NHS Covid Pass on the NHS app, or a vaccination letter. Supporters displaying a negative Lateral Flow result should do so on the NHS app, or via a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace.
Stewards will check your Covid-19 status at your point of entry. If you are using your phone, please ensure it has sufficient battery.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Well done Chelsea and Ipswich.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Only small issue with the LFT requirement is you can easily just log a negative test without needing to test.

Can see a good number of people exploiting that well known loophole

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
Only small issue with the LFT requirement is you can easily just log a negative test without needing to test.

Can see a good number of people exploiting that well known loophole
Another 1 for the test option, I was told by track and trace not to do another test for 90 days after infection as it will probably still show as positive. If someone isn't double jabbed and no option to show previous infection that could be a bit of a bugger.

Feb 24, 2008
Well that's Ipswich I'll not be going to then. Their is absolutely no way I'll show Papers to watch Football. They'll be asking for a Negative Rabies Test next. Absolutely Unnecessary considering the Vaccine take up. The Bigger Agenda is my Concern

Dec 3, 2005
Well that's Ipswich I'll not be going to then. Their is absolutely no way I'll show Papers to watch Football. They'll be asking for a Negative Rabies Test next. Absolutely Unnecessary considering the Vaccine take up. The Bigger Agenda is my Concern
I am sure Ipswich will be okay with that.

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
I think it impractical and lead to even longer queues, but I would be happier knowing that those around me pose lesser risk.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Covid pass to be required

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There will be even longer queues at the turnstiles.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Any idea how to get a passport?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
A negative lateral flow will also be acceptable.