No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December)

Presumably this will mean all ticket sales will have to be in person, and no advance phone payment and collect. Queues on the day will be enormous. What about a policy of pay by phone as usual, but with a warning that when you turn up to collect you lose your ticket and payment if you fail to have vaccination proof?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Luckily the club have a bit of a buffer before the 18th (Charlton).

No doubt there will be many meetings held at Home Park in the coming days and also there would have been many already in anticipation of this.

Sep 22, 2020
this is absolutely correct and will give fans the confidence to attend large scale events.

of course of crowds dip below 10,000 may not be needed but i would encourage argyle to keep this in place until the pandemic is over.

those worried about the 'bigger agenda' and not vaccinating as an individual freedom choice should stay in their bunker and pull up the draw bridge and accept their decision means they will be excluded from more and more events and activities like watching argyle.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
About 20% of fans were checked at the recent International rugby games at Murrayfield, less at Hearts games where my son does events stewading. Should expect the same in England

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Of course, if the NHS app crashes, as it has when I just tried to check my vaccination status, it will be carnage...
You'd be silly to wait until you get to the stadium before you obtain your passport. Save it to your wallet and show it when required. No signal is needed to show it, just ensure you have good battery level.

Jan 10, 2015
Plymouth
Now on bbc news NHS system has collapsed, good planning announce something without the infrastructure to deal with it.

Oct 11, 2014
Also, you can use the website via the browser and download proof of vaccination status. The App doesn't have to be used at all.