New jokes appreciated | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New jokes appreciated

Chap walks in the pub. ā€˜What would you like?ā€™ asks the landlord. ā€˜Iā€™d like a Guinness pleaseā€™ says the chap. Whilst heā€™s drinking it the landlord says ā€˜thatā€™s Ā£4 pleaseā€™. ā€˜Iā€™m not paying thatā€™, he replies. ā€˜You asked me what Iā€™d like, and I told you, but I didnā€™t order itā€™.

The landlord is furious, but another drinker comes over and says ā€˜heā€™s right you know. Iā€™m a contracts lawyer, and he didnā€™t order it, so thereā€™s no contract. You gave him a giftā€™ .

The landlord is really angry, and orders the customer out of his pub, ā€˜and donā€™t ever returnā€™. Two minutes later the same chap walks back in. ā€˜I thought I told you never to returnā€™, he says. ā€˜But Iā€™ve never ever been here beforeā€™ , says the customer. ā€˜Wellā€™ says the landlord, ā€˜in that case you must have a doubleā€™. ā€˜Lovelyā€™, says the customer, ā€˜Iā€™ll have a scotch pleaseā€™.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
šŸ¤¶
Christmas Advice please!
šŸŒ²

My grandchildren keep finding Christmas presents that I've hidden around the house.
Someone suggested putting them in the attic but they just keep crying and complaining about the dark and spiders!!

Mar 30, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
To my neighbors, I don't mean to be a Grinch, however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, please avoid using anything with Red or Blue flashing lights all together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police. I have to break hard, toss my whiskey & coke out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, extinguish my joint, and push the gun under the seat, all while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Chap boards a plane for New York and finds himself sitting next to the most gorgeous woman heā€™s ever seen. However sheā€™s so totally engrossed in a book she barely notices him. When just about to land she finally puts down her book, turns to him and says ā€œ sorry to have ignored you, but Iā€™m an anthropologist and Iā€™ve just been reading the most fascinating book on the relative size of penises around the world. For example itā€™s been interesting to learn that the men with the longest penises are from Poland, whilst those with the thickest are American red indiansā€.

ā€œThatā€™s amazingā€, says the chap, ā€œand please allow me to introduce myself ā€” Tonto Kanchevskiā€ .

AdelaideGreen

šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
Jan 11, 2017
At pilot training school they are giving a class for new aspiring pilots.

Trainer: So, what do you do if all your engines fail?
Trainee 1: Look out of the cockpit for a suitable landing field and glide toward it
Trainer: Good answer. But what if this happens at night
The room is silent
Trainer: Got you! Okay, the answer is that your altimeter should still work. Wait until you are 100 metres above ground level and turn your landing lights on. They are battery powered and will still work. Then using your lights, look for a suitable landing site and choose the one that you like best.
Trainee 2: What if I don't like anything I see?
Trainer: Turn off your lights!

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
To be said in a Tommy Cooper voiceā€¦..

ā€œI spent all last weekend with the wife cleaning out our attic. Filthy dirty and covered in cobwebs! ā€¦ā€¦ But sheā€™s good with the kids!ā€

ā€œHidden away in the back of our attic we eventually found an old painting and a violin. They turned out to be a long lost Rembrandt and a perfectly preserved Stradivarius ā€¦ā€¦Unfortunately Rembrandt made terrible violins and Stradivarius was a really lousy painterā€¦ā€¦ ā€œ

AdelaideGreen

šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
Jan 11, 2017
My neighbour in Newton Abbot was an Exeter fan. He was a beer lover but sadly suffered from fatal constipation.
He asked to be buried under a City flag.
On his death bed he asked whether I would pour some beer on his coffin as he loved the stuff so much.
I agreed.
I stood over his open grave and thought of the misguided fool as I waited for the beer to pass through my kidneys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat

J Y Kelly

šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Aug 14, 2006
A great day today at the sado-masochist games where Great Britain were beaten into first place.

Mar 30, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
This is why I joined the Air Force.

The MOD was conducting a multi service briefing and the leader posed the following question: ā€œWhat would you do if you found a scorpion in your tent?ā€

A sailor said ā€œIā€™d step on itā€

A soldier said ā€œIā€™d crush it with my bootā€

A Royal Marine said ā€œIā€™d catch it, rip the stinger off and then eat it.ā€

An airman said ā€œIā€™d call room service and ask why there is a tent in my roomā€.