New jokes appreciated | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New jokes appreciated

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Sam arrived home early from school.

His mum said “why are you home early?”

Sam replied “I was the only one in class that could answer the question “

“Wow” said Sam’s mum. “I’ve raised a genius! What was the question?” she asked.

Sam replied “Who threw the ball at the Head Master?”

Mar 30, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
A lady visited a psychic of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news, 'There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt- prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year.'
Visibly shaken, the lady stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked, 'Will I be acquitted?'

Mar 30, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
An older gentleman was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.

As he was about to get the anesthesia he asked to speak to his son.

"Yes, Dad, what is it?"

"Don't be nervous, son; do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
A white horse walks into a pub.
The barman looks at him and says
"We've got a whisky named after you!"
The horse replies "What, Eric?"

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Cornish lads are still annoyed that their retro concert was cancelled as the promoter couldn't decide if he should put The Jam on or Cream first

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
A couple of potatoes married and had 3 baby potatoes who eventually went their own way to the big city.
The parents were quite snobbish so we're very glad when they had a phone call saying that the oldest was marrying a Jersey Royal.
A couple of months later the 2nd baby anounced that she was going to marry a King Edward. The parents were overjoyed
However their elation was turned to disappointment when the youungest called to say she was marrying Gary Lineker. You can marry him they said. Disappointed the youngest potatoes asked why not? Because he's a common tater they replied

Dec 9, 2012
There is a strong rumour that Liverpool will be sacking their manager, and he will be returning to Germany with his family ........

........ after all, today is the day the Klopps go back.

Reactions: smudja