mr Brent does not appear to be listening . | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

mr Brent does not appear to be listening .

Nov 20, 2011
cloud cuckoo
its clear with most of the threads on this site that the majority of supporters would like a change of manager , the polls are quite conclusive too and comments on other sites are backing this also, but Mr Brent who i will forever remain greatfull to for saving the club i love has chosen to ignore the wishes of a large amount of his customers, i am gutted that he has taken this course of non-action as it only goes to show that he disregards for the views of supporters ,the paying public, or his ineptitude at running a football club . i make one final appeal to Mr Brent and that is please please please listen to us , your loyalty to carl fletcher although commendable on one hand is folly for the future of our league status , if you value the supporters and our goodwill then you must act now as doing nothing is unthinkable... :cry:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I've stopped thinking about it now. Switched off.

I've got a sneaky feeling that we might scrape a result this weekend and everything starts over again.

It's all too draining to really give it any intrest now.

N

newquaygreen

imasadpilgrim":me28d8ih said:
its clear with most of the threads on this site that the majority of supporters would like a change of manager , the polls are quite conclusive too and comments on other sites are backing this also, but Mr Brent who i will forever remain greatfull to for saving the club i love has chosen to ignore the wishes of his customers, i am gutted that he has taken this course of non-action as it only goes to show his total disregard for us the supporters ,the paying public that or his total ineptitude at running a football club . i make one final appeal to Mr Brent and that is please please please listen to us , your loyalty to carl fletcher although commendable on one hand is folly for the future of our league status , if you value the supporters and our goodwill then you must act now as doing nothing is unthinkable... :cry:

how many customers?
PASOTI is only a small representation

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Tugboat":2j3pq71f said:
I've stopped thinking about it now. Switched off.

I've got a sneaky feeling that we might scrape a result this weekend and everything starts over again.

It's all too draining to really give it any intrest now.

This is my concern too. Then the cycle continues.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
For all we know brent may be activly looking for a nee boss roght now; its wrong to assume he is happy or doesnt care.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
imasadpilgrim":3775dve6 said:
its clear with most of the threads on this site that the majority of supporters would like a change of manager , the polls are quite conclusive too and comments on other sites are backing this also, but Mr Brent who i will forever remain greatfull to for saving the club i love has chosen to ignore the wishes of his customers, i am gutted that he has taken this course of non-action as it only goes to show his total disregard for us the supporters ,the paying public that or his total ineptitude at running a football club . i make one final appeal to Mr Brent and that is please please please listen to us , your loyalty to carl fletcher although commendable on one hand is folly for the future of our league status , if you value the supporters and our goodwill then you must act now as doing nothing is unthinkable... :cry:

The title of your thread is clearly wrong, have a word with yourself.
Just because there's no hourly or daily bulletin doesn't mean that JB or the directors don't care what supporters think. Not everything is talked about on the internet or on Twitter etc.

N

newquaygreen

crownhillpilgrim":hno6qz7w said:
The title of the thread should read 'JB does not care what a few dozen people on Pasoti think'

I agree. a few people on here think they speak for the majority. Thats not to say non-pasoti fans don't feel the same of course but you will never know the true numbers.

Maybe they write to him directly about their views :whistle:

G

Greenskin

newquaygreen":3dhuh254 said:
crownhillpilgrim":3dhuh254 said:
The title of the thread should read 'JB does not care what a few dozen people on Pasoti think'

I agree. a few people on here think they speak for the majority. Thats not to say non-pasoti fans don't feel the same of course but you will never know the true numbers.

Maybe they write to him directly about their views :whistle:

If Argyle lose again tomorrow,i would say that it's a fairly safe bet that opinions will be expressed not in written form but verbally and that the people giving those opinions won't be confined to PASOTI users.

D

DMags

With the size of the crowds I'd say that the amount of people who read/post on this and other Argyle websites represents a fairly big majority of Plymouth Argyle supporters and shouldn't be written off with the usual "it's only a few geeks on a forum" line.

When the club was so called "saved" Pasoti was mentioned as one of the key drivers in the process so to say this or any other forum is only a small representation is pretty inaccurate I would suggest. Hundreds of fans who don't visit this, or any other Argyle based forum, may well be moaning down the pub about Argyle but can't be bothered to do anything about it. At least here you have a voice and those people running the club would be extremely naive (which I don't believe they are) to take it seriously.

Jun 28, 2006
Salisbury
I think brent will be most conerned about dropping attendances so he will be listening. However i'm glad we have a level headed guy like him in charge rather than the majority of ranting fans on here. We wanted him in control of our club so let's give him a chance to manage it as he sees fit.

Apr 15, 2008
London
But only 232 people voted in the poll and it tends to be the same 100-200 people who are posting 'Fletcher Out' posts regularly not a big chunk of the 6,000 who regularly attend plus the same number of occasional spectators and many, many more exiles.

Sep 28, 2011
imasadpilgrim":skbqgpf2 said:
I've got a funny feeling about Sunday or Monday.
I don't know why though.

For all we know their could be a saviour in Melbourne

Nov 12, 2012
Whoever put this topic/ discussion is cleary frustrated and worried by PAFC current plight, but to be honest the only person who truely know's the financial footing or clout of the club is Brent. Also if we get rid of CF we need to do it but by bringing in better caliber of coaching team and manager, who is to say this option will be available to us. Though I do believe some action has to be taken and now, bringing in a defence and striker coach. Lets be honest whats the point in getting angry about something we cant control, though your passion is what this club needs yet need channeling