Millwall v Argyle Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 34 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall v Argyle Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Disapointing but still in our hands, selling Butcher and Mac coming back to bite us in the 'arris. Pleggy is no CD convert to CDM or move on. We put the effort in but just don't have enough class or depth at this level. Got my bike back yesterday and sun is shining so going for a blast in the mountains and try and put a smile back on my face.

Reactions: Green as Grass
Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I wouldn't assume Norwich will put their feet up if they're already in the play-offs come Saturday. Would they rather guarantee finishing 5 and play Southampton or face finishing 6th and have to play either Ipswich or Leeds? I know who I'd rather face.
That's a good point. It'll probably be Leeds in 3rd but are they that much better than Southampton?
Is it better to play a Hull side with nothing to play for (just like Millwall today) or a team under pressure to get a result. One could argue the latter - we don't seem to have a very good record against the former!

Oct 5, 2013
The only positive to look forward to from that is that Birmingham haveto win against Norwich next week otherwise they're relegated, unless we lose by 4 goals to Hull and Birmingham draw against Norwich.
Or to put it another way, if we lose against Hull but by less than 4, and Birmingham only draw, it’s Birmingham that get relegated.

Feb 26, 2022
I do hope todays loss doesn't mean another weekend of more anti Foster drivel and the inevitable "Dewsnip, Dewsnips mate, ego, poor decision, management...." etc, etc and how we're only here because (insert player in game of choice) did or didn't do something.
Already started I`m afraid - seems inevitable - some have to blame someone - human need I suppose ?

Reactions: Guiri Green

Old Brown

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 10, 2020
Wadebridge
The phrase of the week will be 'it's still in our hands'. Sadly these words are probably a little delusional. 2024 should have carried a health warning for Argyle fans. Still we might feature in a Netflix documentary on little ol Wrexham.

Reactions: terrymechan
Oct 5, 2013
Behave.

They needed to fight and make up for that lack of quality and they didnt

Individually pee poor

There’s no defending that poo.

We’ve been shown what we can do. They simple threw the towel in.

Bottle jobs
I don’t agree with your view if it’s Argyle you’re talking about.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Despite it being a doomsday scenario today I'd rather be in our position than Birmingham (Sheffield W are not safe either) because it's still in our hands and win, even if that fails we have the back up of matching the Birmingham result.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
To be fair you do like a hissy fit when we lose but that’s your prerogative.

Personally I didn’t see a lack of fight other than from a couple of players at times. We aren’t Championship standard in the main and of those that are only Cooper has really performed in the last couple of games.

Still in our hands though - somehow.
Exactly. It’s still in our hands and those who have give up already are the ‘bottle jobs’ around here.

Reactions: ely grap