Millwall post-match round up | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall post-match round up

Oct 31, 2015
I am not sure whether or not Hull have something to play for is necessarily a good or a bad thing. Pressure is sometimes positive and sometimes negative. Many teams perform worse in crucial games than ones where they can relax more - look at what has been happening to the top teams in the last few weeks. Dont misunderstand me, I still think we are more likely to lose than not because we are currently the second worst team in the league and far worse than Hull.

In some ways I am more interested in the Birmingham game than the Argyle game.
I've just said the same to a mate. Our best chance of staying up is Norwich🤦

Apr 15, 2024
Haven’t read all the posts yet and catching up so sorry if already mentioned. Just wanted to say how embarrassing those Millwall fans were yesterday after the game. The funniest part was the women coming over giving it hand gestures. The police and stewards happy to stand and watch them throw vapes at the argyle fans. 😂😂
Agreed about the behaviour…there were even some grownups on the pitch…..however, I doubt they threw the green smokebombs on the pitch 🙄

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Agreed about the behaviour…there were even some grownups on the pitch…..however, I doubt they threw the green smokebombs on the pitch 🙄
No, they were thrown by argyle fans. 😉 Weird that you’d try and turn it back on argyle fans though. 🤷

Reactions: Green 1886
Apr 15, 2024
Not at all. Just pointing out that some fans (on both sides) were guilty of inappropriate behaviour….albeit instigated by the London lot

Apr 9, 2011
Watching the efl highlights & knowing Hull have something to play for I cannot see us beating them in a million years . Sorry just being realistic

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Another established Championship side
Will we park the bus hoping to not lose by a bucket load
If we go gung ho we could lose by a cricket score
Our goal difference maybe the saviour in keeping us in the league

Reactions: philevs and jimsing
Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Haven’t read all the posts yet and catching up so sorry if already mentioned. Just wanted to say how embarrassing those Millwall fans were yesterday after the game. The funniest part was the women coming over giving it hand gestures. The police and stewards happy to stand and watch them throw vapes at the argyle fans. 😂😂
In fairness Daz the Millwall adults did not join the stampede, and on their forum their posters think it is as silly as we do. I rather got the sense the safety team felt it was best to let them have their head, and exhaust themselves. Though it was a bit odd that they had the rope all the way from the right and then it stopped 10-15 yards short of the left, so several just went round it and came closer.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
In fairness Daz the Millwall adults did not join the stampede, and on their forum their posters think it is as silly as we do. I rather got the sense the safety team felt it was best to let them have their head, and exhaust themselves. Though it was a bit odd that they had the rope all the way from the right and then it stopped 10-15 yards short of the left, so several just went round it and came closer.
Yeah that rope seemed to really confuse them. A couple of the more advanced ones eventually, worked out that you can duck under a rope so they could dance around showing the Argyle fans how they planned to enjoy their evening. They're probably the ones who get to sit on the highest rock and have their fleas picked off by the others.

tavigreen

✅ Evergreen
Apr 19, 2009
Totally agree he hasn't got a clue just a bluff merchant and you can tell the players know it.
And a coward too scared to face the press after a defeat so sends Nance instead
I sense that nance was on press duty this weekend pre and post, and Neil did stoke last week, when we didn’t show up at all.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
For what it's worth, I believe the tactics were correct today and with a little bit of luck we would have got our point.

We shouldn’t be setting up just to try and pinch a point against a team with nothing to play for who are just a few points ahead of us in the league.

Reactions: philevs