Millwall post-match round up | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall post-match round up

tavigreen

✅ Evergreen
Apr 19, 2009
Two poor sides, thought we were a little unlucky not to ride it out assuming we were playing for a nil nil. Still in our hands, which I would have taken in August - but we need a Herculean effort and a modicum of luck to go again in this league next year.

Last edited:

BBP

Nov 2, 2023
We played for 0-0 and it bit us on the arse. It is still in our hands, but the performances in the past few weeks - bar the Leicester game - do not inspire much confidence. We can’t keep a clean sheet and where is the next goal coming from? It’s going to be a long journey home again

Jan 8, 2020
Looks to me that we've run out of steam! 1 shot on target, never really threatened their goal, Dewsnip set up for a point and it backfired!! We are not aggressive enough, not brave enough and not good enough. If we stay up, I fear for next season, we could end up like Rotherham unless we spend some decent money!! Roll on Hull next week, big big game, but a massive challenge! #UTBA

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
We are just so, so poor and, if I’m honest, look like a mid-L1 team at best right now. We are REALLY going to need another monumental Leicester-type effort next Saturday both on and off the pitch to see us over the line (of which I have more hope than faith). Gotta love the Championship for sheer drama though, eh?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We are playing on fumes
How many players are nursing niggles & still playing
Our squad depth is being severely tested
If Butch/Macca had not been moved on in January would we be in a different league position
One final push required next Saturday- being in this league is a very chastening experience

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
On the match itself, it was disappointing to see Pleggy not even jumping to challenge the guy who scored.
Overall we deserved the draw we set out to try and get.
Just watched the goal I thought it was a foul on Peggy Cooper has hold of Peggy’s shirt as he jumped pushing him away and down.