Millwall post-match round up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall post-match round up

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
How Argyle is it that we spend 45 weeks out of the relegation zone then get relegated on the last game of the season.

It‘s ‘same old Argyle’ still alive and well.

The really horrible thing about this situation, is that it will be hard to be optimistic if/when we’re good again and appear to be going places. Because these few months have shown us that it probably won’t last and something will mess it up somehow (n)

A depressing thought, but I’m pretty depressed right now.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
But right now we are outside of the drop zone, which means objectively, at this point, we don't deserve to go down. So why would a neutral indicate that we don't deserve to stay up?
Based on our current 15 game legacy

Reactions: Green 1886

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Eh? We haven't been in the bottom 3 all season and we are one good result away from avoiding relegation.
That alone doesn't mean we don't deserve it.

We've been in gradual decline for months and nothing seems to be stopping that.

Other teams around us are fighting- Swansea, QPR, Stoke, Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday etc

We're in decline

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Based on our current 15 game legacy
You didn't state that in your original post. I doubt most neutrals study our past 15 games in all that much detail. For example, my mate is a Palace fan and believes we'll be fine.

When you say neutrals, do you mean fans of teams in the lower end of the Championship who study the form guides meticulously?

Reactions: Graham Green

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
You didn't state that in your original post. I doubt most neutrals study our past 15 games in all that much detail. For example, my mate is a Palace fan and believes we'll be fine.

When you say neutrals, do you mean fans of teams in the lower end of the Championship who study the form guides meticulously?
No I mean unbiased people who assess who on form deserve to not go down.

It’s really not hard.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Eh? We haven't been in the bottom 3 all season and we are one good result away from avoiding relegation.
We haven't you are right and will finish where we deserve after 46 games.
Do you not agree though that the longer the season has gone on we have looked more and more like one of the worst three teams in the division and a League 1 side out of our depth?
If Birmingham help keep us up next week a major overhaul is necessary in the summer.