McFadzean gone (Page 15) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

McFadzean gone (Page 15)

May 8, 2011
At his press conference this week Lowe said a couple of players have decided to move on. So that is Sarcevic and McFadzean

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Or of course it could be that he's said no (meeting our deadline) and we've now made him an improved offer, which he is thinking over with a new deadline.

Let's face it we don't know. Just because fans want to know every facet of every issue doesn't mean that the club can or should tell us. Part of the now, now, now culture. Where is X Isle when you want him?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
HC Green":1byzirv6 said:
At his press conference this week Lowe said a couple of players have decided to move on. So that is Sarcevic and McFadzean

He was talking about Sarc and Josh Grant I thought.

Oct 5, 2013
A bit off-subject, but for me Danny Mayor re-signing early on was very helpful, it made a statement of intent and set the scene for Luke Jephcott and others to follow.
I don’t think Fadz will be here next season, great shame.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I heard that Donny, Bradford and Mansfield were after him and today I heard Donny had won.

Onward and upwards I say. If he didn't want to play for us then we move on and get someone who is.

No hard feelings though, the lad did good for us until that silly club FGR scythed him in half.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Devongreenowl":1uhogffx said:
Donny? City of culture 2055

Born in Mosborough so perhaps Doncaster seems appealing in contrast.

Another one for which the flat cap and the smell of the whippet is too much to turn down.

Meh, next.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Mark Pedlar":w45gagn1 said:
Devongreenowl":w45gagn1 said:
Donny? City of culture 2055

Born in Mosborough so perhaps Doncaster seems appealing in contrast.

Another one for which the flat cap and the smell of the whippet is too much to turn down.

Meh, next.

Removed - No inter Sheffield crap on here please. This is an Argyle site. You have been warned before.

Jul 12, 2016
Let's hope a decision is reached soon as this is now getting beyond a joke. We need to move on and his indecision is not being respectful to Argyle.

Aug 5, 2016
Sad to hear he is going. He was a cracking player and would have been one of the best left sided defenders in the league. He won't be easy to replace.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Knibbsworth":3cdhzedw said:
Sad to hear he is going. He was a cracking player and would have been one of the best left sided defenders in the league. He won't be easy to replace.

He will still be in our division.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I wanted him to stay Knibbs, but jeez not that much.
He was OK in a system that was designed to give him time on the ball, 3 centres backs and Edward's holding meant the wing backs played with a degree of freedom, he did well but certainly he didn't excel.