McFadzean gone (Page 15) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

McFadzean gone (Page 15)

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
announce hes leaving and move on. Hes had more than enough time to think prior to the contract offer and after.
This has dragged on long enough ryan lowe forget that he played for bury with you and find a replacement

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Cdp82":2fsjxz5z said:
announce hes leaving and move on. Hes had more than enough time to think prior to the contract offer and after.
This has dragged on long enough ryan lowe forget that he played for bury with you and find a replacement

Yes I agree...thanks but move on.I see that Donny are making redundancies so hope that he will get paid

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Shame. Would have liked him to sign on but never mind. You win some, you lose some.

Next

Mar 8, 2016
Another northerner home sick? He’s a decent player but he will be forgotten about pretty quickly, he only played half a season anyway.

Jun 27, 2019
England is a tiny little island, but some Northerners seem to think it's as big as Australia.

I've always thought it's a pretty dense thing to do to sign for a club miles away from home one summer and then realise it's miles away from home the next. Good riddance to him as far as I'm concerned.

Sep 6, 2006
WoodsyGreen":1bybc4rc said:
England is a tiny little island, but some Northerners seem to think it's as big as Australia.

I've always thought it's a pretty dense thing to do to sign for a club miles away from home one summer and then realise it's miles away from home the next. Good riddance to him as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty simplistic. I understood his circumstances changed. Baby etc. Players do have lives, families too you know. He did a good job whilst here. Part of a promotion winning team. Why be unpleasant?

Aug 5, 2016
WoodsyGreen":2uy6n6qg said:

He will have a life around him in the north, parents, wife's parents, friends and family, his new baby...all which mean more to him than kicking a bag of air around in a green shirt instead of a red one.

The UK isn't as big as Australia, but he can take his newborn baby and have tea at his nan's on a Thursday night now, which is something he couldn't do if he was playing for us (particularly if his missus decided she and the baby were moving back to Yorkshire regardless of Callum's decision).

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Exactly right.

Surround yourself with family makes sense to me.

Jun 27, 2019
Him and his family knew exactly how far away Plymouth was and they've barely given it a year - despite him being given an opportunity by the biggest club he'll ever play for after his last club went bust.

If you're so connected to your local area then why sign for a club 300 miles away if you're planning a family. It's people like him and Sarcevic that'll make RL think twice about staying in Plymouth long term.

Jul 12, 2016
Balham_Green":3mudmf3u said:
WoodsyGreen":3mudmf3u said:

Pretty simplistic. I understood his circumstances changed. Baby etc. Players do have lives, families too you know. He did a good job whilst here. Part of a promotion winning team. Why be unpleasant?
I've heard it all now .BG asking somebody else "Why be unpleasant". Priceless!

May 8, 2011
WoodsyGreen":1puno372 said:
Him and his family knew exactly how far away Plymouth was and they've barely given it a year - despite him being given an opportunity by the biggest club he'll ever play for after his last club went bust.

If you're so connected to your local area then why sign for a club 300 miles away if you're planning a family. It's people like him and Sarcevic that'll make RL think twice about staying in Plymouth long term.

Perhaps the fact that unlike all the other Bury recruits he only had a 1 year contract either by his choice or not had a bearing on his rumoured decision.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
WoodsyGreen":1k2chtdb said:

Argyle's not the biggest club he’s ever played for Woodsy, or did you mean for the future?

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Devongreenowl":22xjn58z said:
WoodsyGreen":22xjn58z said:

Argyle's not the biggest club he’s ever played for Woodsy, or did you mean for the future?
Who's the bigger club??