• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

McFadzean gone (Page 15)

May 8, 2011
He has until Tuesday to accept the offer that’s on the table, after that Argyle can either leave it open, withdraw or amend it, but he could still sign later on.

davie nine

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Listening to Ryan Lowe, Fadz will be given more time but I suspect that ‘Casual’ is going to be right, unfortunately.

May 8, 2011
davie nine":301rw3fx said:
Listening to Ryan Lowe, Fadz will be given more time but I suspect that ‘Casual’ is going to be right, unfortunately.

Lowe said he’s given McFadzean until the end of the month, if he means June, that is Tuesday and that is the deadline anyway for all out of contract EFL players to notify their Clubs with a yes or no. Perhaps he meant July.

Tugboat

50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":3sj7n43e said:
davie nine":3sj7n43e said:

Lowe said he’s given McFadzean until the end of the month, if he means June, that is Tuesday and that is the deadline anyway for all out of contract EFL players to notify their Clubs with a yes or no. Perhaps he meant July.

I think he’s obviously has other offer’s so we’ve countered it with a slight improvement and letting Fadz and family mull it over.

Keepitgreen

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Tugboat":2dqpt8ks said:
HC Green":2dqpt8ks said:
davie nine":2dqpt8ks said:

I think he’s obviously has other offer’s so we’ve countered it with a slight improvement and letting Fadz and family mull it over.
:shock:

RL said he was down here on his own as his partner went back up north because of her pregnancy. The dilemma could be; does he want to be down here while they're up north? RL said it was purely a family decision and he has to respect that.

Feb 8, 2016
Keepitgreen":l7d20m3i said:
Tugboat":l7d20m3i said:
HC Green":l7d20m3i said:
davie nine":l7d20m3i said:

:shock:

RL said he was down here on his own as his partner went back up north because of her pregnancy. The dilemma could be; does he want to be down here while they're up north? RL said it was purely a family decision and he has to respect that.

RL did not sound very confident to me unfortunately

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've heard that Bradford, Mansfield and Donny are sniffing around.

Sep 2, 2008
I actually wont be that fussed if he moves on. Its obvious he fits in with how Lowe wants to play as he gets up and down that left flank. The thing for me though is that even though he does get back into a position to defend, he doesn't actually defend. He simply just gets his body back into position. I think the effort he puts in to get back actually leaves him too knackered to get close enough to challenge and stop the cross coming in. Byron does the wingback job properly imo. He has enough in his tank to actually get back and defend properly.

Sep 25, 2010
Pottypilgrim":3mgqaj5g said:
I actually wont be that fussed if he moves on. Its obvious he fits in with how Lowe wants to play as he gets up and down that left flank. The thing for me though is that even though he does get back into a position to defend, he doesn't actually defend. He simply just gets his body back into position. I think the effort he puts in to get back actually leaves him too knackered to get close enough to challenge and stop the cross coming in. Byron does the wingback job properly imo. He has enough in his tank to actually get back and defend properly.

What a load of actual tosh.

McFadzean was one of our stand out players, his performances went under the radar a bit, Moore was also outstanding. He was a better defender than Cooper in that position.

He would be greatly missed.