Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed) | Page 56 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2015
If it is Lowe I welcome him with open arms but get the feeling as soon as Bury are back on their feet he will be off like a shot ala Pullis and Stoke back in the championship days.

:thumbdown:

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
rsp4":34wshkw3 said:
If it is Lowe I welcome him with open arms but get the feeling as soon as Bury are back on their feet he will be off like a shot ala Pullis and Stoke back in the championship days.

:thumbdown:

If he can give us a couple of seasons of entertainment and some progression I wouldn't begrudge him that.

Oct 16, 2016
davie nine":300mkykw said:
Shankster":300mkykw said:
Lowe to be announced today, there you have your manager. As I said I know nothing about him, best of luck Mr Lowe
Not “there WE have OUR manager” then?
It’s a ‘possessive’ term David, holistic to and for one-and-all.

I’m not precious about it though

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
More to the point, any actual reason or source for you to say 'Lowe to be announced today'?

Mar 23, 2008
Did i make it up or did someone say Nicky Adams has just been on TalkSport? If so would be interesting to know what was said, not that it's the be all and end all, as afterall if Lowe joins us then Adams may have his eyes on the main job at Bury.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Deacster":cl1qd9n2 said:
Did i make it up or did someone say Nicky Adams has just been on TalkSport? If so would be interesting to know what was said, not that it's the be all and end all, as afterall if Lowe joins us then Adams may have his eyes on the main job at Bury.
I caught some of the interview... Basically saying they haven't been paid since March, players are beginning to struggle with mortgages etc. He's had to borrow money from his dad to take his kids away on holiday . Nothing about the manager leaving but very complimentary about how he dealt with the situation and kept the team going.

Rokerite

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Mar 18, 2019
Deacster":1uc5kuk1 said:

I heard the whole interview. He said they hadn't been paid for twelve weeks. He mentioned Lowe a couple of times, saying he'd been supportive and he couldn't speak highly enough of him; I'm remembering as best I can here, I only heard it once. Adams said he'd had to borrow from his father in order to take his family on holiday. Dale hasn't spoken to any of the squad since March.
You'll be able to listen on the Talksport website after 1.00pm.

Mar 23, 2008
ping_g5":2jw32x7n said:
Deacster":2jw32x7n said:
I caught some of the interview... Basically saying they haven't been paid since March, players are beginning to struggle with mortgages etc. He's had to borrow money from his dad to take his kids away on holiday . Nothing about the manager leaving but very complimentary about how he dealt with the situation and kept the team going.
Great thank you.

Mar 23, 2008
Rokerite":rfgaolmx said:
Deacster":rfgaolmx said:

I heard the whole interview. He said they hadn't been paid for twelve weeks. He mentioned Lowe a couple of times, saying he'd been supportive and he couldn't speak highly enough of him; I'm remembering as best I can here, I only heard it once. Adams said he'd had to borrow from his father in order to take his family on holiday. Dale hasn't spoken to any of the squad since March.
You'll be able to listen on the Talksport website after 1.00pm.
Great thanks also.

Status
Not open for further replies.