Legends line up vote (for stadium exterior artwork) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Legends line up vote (for stadium exterior artwork)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The winners are so far.
Larrieu
Connolly
Sawyer
Friio

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I feel that this should be done with a panel of experts rather than a public vote. The criteria should also focus around what they’ve done for Argyle rather than their ability alone and a loyal player who has done a good job over a long period in a lower division should get the nod over a fantastic player who played in a higher division for a season or two. For instance, Kevin Hodges has to be in there over someone like Graham Carey. Bruce Grobellarr and Peter Shilton were probably the best goalkeepers we have had, but they were not the best for us, and were rightly not considered for the position.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Todays vote are for centre back and they are
Mick Heathcote
Marcel Seip
Curtis Nelson
Sonny Bradley

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Whatever the vote and whoever is up there, it will look as smart as hell I reckon.

In a way, that's the main thing.

Reactions: Garland Greene
Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
Whatever the vote and whoever is up there, it will look as smart as hell I reckon.

In a way, that's the main thing.
Absolutely. All the ex-players on the mural are going to be top ex-players, and that is all we need. All Argyle ex-players are legends (apart from Stuart Evans, Peter Swan, Terrible West, and perhaps Jason Peake), so we don't need to vex ourselves over who was actually the "best" in our varied opinions, just go with the fact that we are going to have a great looking mural, and Twitter is helping us get there :cool:

Dec 30, 2020
Todays vote are for centre back and they are
Mick Heathcote
Marcel Seip
Curtis Nelson
Sonny Bradley

Marcel Seip refused to play for one of Argyle's greatest ever managers. The disruption he caused was a key trigger of our relegation and the total implosion of the club. The goal he scored against us while a contracted Argyle player was his most memorable contribution to Argyle history and one of the key symbols of our worst ever era. I think that rather overrides the fact he was a decent Championship centre back for one and a half mid table seasons

It would genuinely be beyond parody to put a massive image of him on the stadium. He's the sort of candidate I'd imagine winning if it was a poll of Exeter fans

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Marcel Seip refused to play for one of Argyle's greatest ever managers. The disruption he caused was a key trigger of our relegation and the total implosion of the club. The goal he scored against us while a contracted Argyle player was his most memorable contribution to Argyle history and one of the key symbols of our worst ever era. I think that rather overrides the fact he was a decent Championship centre back for one and a half mid table seasons

It would genuinely be beyond parody to put a massive image of him on the stadium. He's the sort of candidate I'd imagine winning if it was a poll of Exeter fans
Not gonna lie I did laugh out loud when I seen his name

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
The nominations are for central midfield and the are.
Steve McCall
Ronnie Mauge
David Friio
Lilan Nalis
I know it's basically set up for the younger fans but Mauge in the top four for a midfield spot? Truly bizarre.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Absolutely. All the ex-players on the mural are going to be top ex-players, and that is all we need. All Argyle ex-players are legends (apart from Stuart Evans, Peter Swan, Terrible West, and perhaps Jason Peake).
You missed Ladapoo.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟