Ladji Soukouna agrees to sign, Elding NOT coming (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ladji Soukouna agrees to sign, Elding NOT coming (merged)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Wife with a fondness for black pudding and whippets or code for failed the medical?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Elding only scoring 3 goals in 21 games at Stockport. There must be better strikers out there looking for a club. He has been to quite a few clube lately, does that mean he might have an attitude problem? :mrgreen: :stout:

M

Marcus The Green

Argyle's acting chairman Peter Ridsdale said: "Anthony has compelling personal reasons for his decision, which we fully understand.

"He has handled himself in a thoroughly professional manner, on and off the field, while he has been with us.

"We wish him well for the future."

Hmmm swap Anthony for Liam & weren't they the exact words that Ridsdale trotted out when Dickinson jumped ship???

M

Marcus The Green

Ridsdale on Elding":2k6awx3n said:
Argyle's acting chairman Peter Ridsdale said: "Anthony has compelling personal reasons for his decision, which we fully understand.

"He has handled himself in a thoroughly professional manner, on and off the field, while he has been with us.

"We wish him well for the future."

Ridsdale on Dickinson":2k6awx3n said:
Argyle acting chairman Peter Ridsdale said: "Regrettably, we have agreed to a request from Liam to be released. We fully understand the reasons why.

"Liam has been a thorough professional in the short time he has been with us, and we hope that things will work out for him."

Someone needs to pee in the corner of the Devonport to break this curse we seem to have picked up. Wonder if it will start spreading to another position rather than just Strikers?? :lol:

Dec 30, 2010
United Kingdom
It has to be expected to a certain extent, we're asking these players to take a massive leap of faith. I don't think I could relocate to a new city and commence a new day job on the promise of wages and security further down the line. I would certainly do a heap of research first and any digging on the internet about our situation would certainly set the alarm bells ringing.

I take that my hat off to those that have taken that leap regardless.

C

Cult Of Personality

hamzie":1ofkaa7f said:
With Dickinson and Elding now out of the picture, I just wonder who is left on Reid's 'radar', to fill the target man spot?

Who put the ball in the Bahrain Net

Sorry i wont carry on

C

charlee

We have one striker who is a potential loan signing for 3 months. WE NEED STRIKERS REALLY BAD!

Should have kept huges-mason tut tut

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
crickeypafc":18bvkn5f said:
hamzie":18bvkn5f said:
With Dickinson and Elding now out of the picture, I just wonder who is left on Reid's 'radar', to fill the target man spot?

Who put the ball in the Bahrain Net

Sorry i wont carry on
Don't even think about it.

It was good to watch two skilful footballers playing up front on Wednesday whose second touch wasn't a lunge to try and regain control of the ball.