Ladji Soukouna agrees to sign, Elding NOT coming (merged) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ladji Soukouna agrees to sign, Elding NOT coming (merged)

A

Argyle1886

chunkymonkey78":u746hklz said:
Aren't Mansfield a conference side?

League 2.

I think they mean't Macclesfield Town. If not then you're right, Mansfield are in the conference.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Argyle1886":2u5etrmp said:
chunkymonkey78":2u5etrmp said:
Aren't Mansfield a conference side?

League 2.

I think they mean't Macclesfield Town. If not then you're right, Mansfield are in the conference.
I think Mansfield is right, the drop in leagues may be the price he is willing to pay if it means not moving so far.

F

Forever The Optimist

Elding's agent has tweeted saying he's coming down to the club today. Could be about another player of his I suppose, but I guess there must be some movement with the big man.

Link

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
You couldn't make it up. Change of mind because Mansfield didn't want him? I like the spin on the site in saying that he is "having a medical and talks which could see him agree to become Reid's sixth signing of the summer". Yes he could, when we eventually are able to sign players.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Good potential signing IMHO. Big and strong and able to hold things up, up front. Knows where the net is at this level too. Should compliment Hitchcock.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
elding is the sort of player we were missing last night. he could be just right for the very talented hitchcock. and despite my friend at the match last night hurling disparaging comments about soukouna :) he is a real gem