Ladapo (merged) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ladapo (merged)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
just been speaking to a friend of mine who has regularly "collared" antoni in morrisons and antoni has always been friendly and ready for a chat.not yesterday,my friend approached him,antoni looked miserable,said nothing and walked away.the stench of relegation is pervading the club.

May 16, 2016
Steve Evans":1b2v6ppo said:
just been speaking to a friend of mine who has regularly "collared" antoni in morrisons and antoni has always been friendly and ready for a chat.not yesterday,my friend approached him,antoni looked miserable,said nothing and walked away.the stench of relegation is pervading the club.

Or he was annoyed they'd run out of whatever he'd come in to get. Whereabouts did your mate collar him ? Hope it wasn't by the Artichokes or Plums because that really could mean trouble.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Guiri Green":1jtp65eo said:
Steve Evans":1jtp65eo said:

Or he was annoyed they'd run out of whatever he'd come in to get. Whereabouts did your mate collar him ? Hope it wasn't by the Artichokes or Plums because that really could mean trouble.
it wasn't by the meatballs. ;)

Jul 6, 2009
He was in Morrisons with his kid yesterday and he is a professional footballer who always wants to do his best. He may be irritated if people constantly hassle him when he is only buying a few things after training. All this nonsense about Ladapo and others drinking late is nonsense- do you really think they would go out drinking with so many people ready to capture their every move on video? The season is a disaster but Adams and everybody else want the team to stay up- to think otherwise is deluded.

May 8, 2011
plymouthboyuk":3ntm5k52 said:
For what it is worth. Ladapo was at the reserve game against Southend this afternoon.
He was wearing a heavy bandage on his right leg, with what was obviously a very large ice pack on his right calf.

It certainly looked quite dramatic with the strapping and the ice pack. Of all the injured players watching the game, the two Grants and Riley, he was the only one with any visible signs of an injury.

Jan 27, 2012
In my opinion it’s always polite to leave players alone if they are out and about on their personal business. If people want to speak to them perhaps do it when they are on club duties such as after training etc. Then I think it’s part of their jobs to interact with the fans.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
skynet":30vim2nl said:
He was in Morrisons with his kid yesterday and he is a professional footballer who always wants to do his best. He may be irritated if people constantly hassle him when he is only buying a few things after training. All this nonsense about Ladapo and others drinking late is nonsense- do you really think they would go out drinking with so many people ready to capture their every move on video? The season is a disaster but Adams and everybody else want the team to stay up- to think otherwise is deluded.
please can you explain the freddie tweet?

Mar 16, 2009
London
Guessing -

Freddie’s in with the physio on Sat/Sun. Says he can’t train because of his knock. If he can’t train on Sunday he can’t play on Monday (is Adams’ interpretation.... he certainly can’t be part of the prep for the match, which takes place during training) Therefore Adams reluctantly withdraws him from matchday squad.

Freddie is anxious that ‘ruling himself out’ sounds as though he doesn’t want to play, to his Twitter followers, rather than the fact that he has a knock. He’s reassuring fans that he had no choice but to speak to the physio about his injury.

No major drama here. Just a reminder of how crucial Freddie is to our team.

Adams might also now might see a way of benefiting from this situation. If Accrington are unsure he’ll be fit, it makes their preparations harder. Thus, it is in Argyle’s interests to fan the flames of doubt. Freddie appearing at the reserve game with lots of wrapping, padding and ice on the injury etc helps do exactly this.

Let’s just hope he can play on Saturday!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
One thing I do read into Freddie’s tweet was that showing a crying laughing symbol tells me he did not rule himself out..

Mar 16, 2009
London
JiC - it’s not worth analysing like a work of literature really. An emoji by Freddie is hardly Ulysses by James Joyce.

And there lies the crux. Adams’ choice of language suits his position, Freddie’s use of language suits his.

Not worthy of overthinking.

All the matters is that he’s fit for the next game.