Ladapo (merged) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ladapo (merged)

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Steve Evans":8gmvufg4 said:
I read the tweet the same as janner in Cardiff.

Everyone who 'reads' twitter would have read it that way and someone who regularly 'writes' on twitter, such as Mr Ladapo, would have known that. The use of the emojis (code), rather than actual words, is the whole point.

May 16, 2016
JannerinCardiff":2qu4ne03 said:
Justin":2qu4ne03 said:
Steve Evans":2qu4ne03 said:
Justin":2qu4ne03 said:
Steve Evans":2qu4ne03 said:
skynet":2qu4ne03 said:
He was in Morrisons with his kid yesterday and he is a professional footballer who always wants to do his best. He may be irritated if people constantly hassle him when he is only buying a few things after training. All this nonsense about Ladapo and others drinking late is nonsense- do you really think they would go out drinking with so many people ready to capture their every move on video? The season is a disaster but Adams and everybody else want the team to stay up- to think otherwise is deluded.
please can you explain the freddie tweet?

The Freddie tweet mentions nothing about a night out.

Fake news Steve.
was the tweet fake news?if it wasn't could you explain to me what Freddie meant?

Guessing -

Freddieā€™s in with the physio on Sat/Sun. Says he canā€™t train because of his knock. If he canā€™t train on Sunday he canā€™t play on Monday (is Adamsā€™ interpretation.... he certainly canā€™t be part of the prep for the match, which takes place during training) Therefore Adams reluctantly withdraws him from matchday squad.

Freddie is anxious that ā€˜ruling himself outā€™ sounds as though he doesnā€™t want to play, to his Twitter followers, rather than the fact that he has a knock. Heā€™s reassuring fans that he had no choice but to speak to the physio about his injury.

No major drama here. Just a reminder of how crucial Freddie is to our team.

Adams might also now might see a way of benefiting from this situation. If Accrington are unsure heā€™ll be fit, it makes their preparations harder. Thus, it is in Argyleā€™s interests to fan the flames of doubt. Freddie appearing at the reserve game with lots of wrapping, padding and ice on the injury etc helps do exactly this.

Letā€™s just hope he can play on Saturday!

One thing I do read into Freddieā€™s tweet was that showing a crying laughing symbol tells me he did not rule himself out..

NASA never actually landed on the Moon, that's what I've just read on a Tweet from a well known ex Player. It was followed by Heart and Sad Emojis so I guess it's true.

justanotherfan

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Damn, I`ve never believed all that lunar lunacy and now I know. :crazy:

B

blackbeard

After the game on Monday, Ladapo was walking past the Lynhurst and stop to have some pics taken. I asked him if he could be fit enough for this Saturday, he replied, only if the injury clears up. So keeping my fingers crossed he could well be fit enough for Saturday but having seen Stanley's pitch on Tv will Adams take a chance on him.