Joey Barton- words fail me | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joey Barton- words fail me

unhinched

🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
I don't know if he does, I think this is all a calculated move into financially lucrative controversy - I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up with either a Daily Mail column or a spot on GB News, and it's probably doing his podcast figures no harm too.
What the heck has Barton got do with or have in common with GB news and the Daily Mail ?
Didn't GB news recently sack a guy for a bad sexist comment about a woman as well as anyone else who expressed any sympathy for him ? So how would Barton be deemed suitable for GB news ?
Barton is generally ' unsuitable ' and I've never met a person who has any time for him whatsoever.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
As much as I detest Barton and think he's a knobhead, the Sports Minister can talk to the social media companies all he wants but nothing will come of it. Most, if not all of what Barton says is tripe but I'm not aware of any criminal offences. Like Xisle says, best to just ignore him.

Reactions: bodspafc

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Seems as though his over active mouth has led him into trouble. Who'd have thought?

Go fund me? Not sure that's what it's supposed to be used for?

Joey Barton is a great shining example of the cultural dark side of the Covid age.
The lock downs bred an army of 'Critical Thinkers' who display absolutely no critical thought whatsoever - just aimlessly nodding along to agenda-driven bile.
To this type of person, Barton might be the Messiah. That Fox wally and that Icke clown are also revered by these new-age critical thinkers.

Now, what I call a new-age critical thinker is the standard buffoon who wants to try whacking everyone with the 'Free Speech, bat, while not once respecting the unavoidably organic factor of free speech that, without which, would render the very base concept as empty and unstable - consequence.

Joey Barton is a walking, talking parody of critical thought and free speech. There's nothing intellectual there, just a vessel that would be empty were it not for the faecal treacle that resides.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I've said it before, but Joey Barton is like Otto - the character Kevin Kline played in A Fish Called Wanda: a dim-witted violent psychopath who thinks he's an intellectual because he reads philosophy ... without actually understanding what he's reading. In this case you'd have thought an intellect like Joey Barton would be at least aware of British libel laws which have been in place for the better part of 300 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Emeraldinho and Emu
Nov 18, 2011
It's almost like Barton is carrying out an experiment to find out if there's a limit to the well known saying "all publicity is good publicity".

Is being disliked by the majority of the country really better than fading into obscurity? Time will tell I suppose.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Would the world miss a joey Barton if he disappeared tomorrow?

Most certainly not.

Some would suggest it’ll be a better place.

He’s vile