Joey Barton- words fail me | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joey Barton- words fail me

Dec 28, 2023
He’s lost it on socials tonight, full on meltdown calling out everybody.

The guy’s unstable to say the least.

Jun 2, 2010
Plymouth or Pacific
I've just finished reading Paul Ferris' book, 'The Boy on the Shed,' which was a fantastic read, and in one of the later chapters he mentions working as a physio while Barton was at Newcastle. At first he said Barton was polite and seemed quite intelligent, but it soon became clear that he was also constantly teetering on the edge of a full blown meltdown and explosion of rage, which he (Barton) demonstrated after one match in the changing room. Ferris said that Barton really needed psychological support and hoped he get it one day. I guess he hasn't yet...
If you like Paul Ferris' work I recommend his follow up book " The Magic in the Tin". It is about his battle with prostate cancer. Beautifully written and laced with humour. Well worth the 5 star reviews it gets.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Clickbait rubbish. He continually embarrass’ himself on Twitter, but he doesn’t ‘threat’ Gary Neville in any other way than saying I’ve got something on you.

Both a pair twits, Neville just as much as Barton.

Oct 14, 2015
Clickbait rubbish. He continually embarrass’ himself on Twitter, but he doesn’t ‘threat’ Gary Neville in any other way than saying I’ve got something on you.

Both a pair twits, Neville just as much as Barton.
There is no way on this earth Neville is anything like Barton. I’m no fan of either but compare the things Barton has done to Neville isn’t right.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Forgetting about the scouse idiot, does anyone actually think Eni Oluko is any good at being a pundit?
Yeah but it takes a certain type to divert a thread about a dangerously idiotic person to a woman of colour. Why would you want to do that? Odd at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
He seems to be on a singlehanded mission to exile himself from professional football. If he goes on like this he won’t be passing any “fit-and-proper-person” test…

Mar 11, 2021
Tavistock
I detest Barton. He thinks he's some kind of hard man and spouts nonsense.

I personally do not like some of the female pundits, also some of the so called pundits of the male variety get on my nerves.

At the end of the day you like who you like - but you do not need to bang on about those you don't.

As for comparing to serial killers...I think the police may want a word...

Reactions: Belfast Green

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He seems to be on a singlehanded mission to exile himself from professional football. If he goes on like this he won’t be passing any “fit-and-proper-person” test…
I think he’s done enough already to deter any would be suitors.

He’s clearly got some serious mental health issues. Maybe the industry needs to make him aware of them because it’s clear he sees no wrong doing.

Vile vile human being. The sooner he realises that, the sooner he may be able to do something about it.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
I think he’s done enough already to deter any would be suitors.

He’s clearly got some serious mental health issues. Maybe the industry needs to make him aware of them because it’s clear he sees no wrong doing.

Vile vile human being. The sooner he realises that, the sooner he may be able to do something about it.

I don't know if he does, I think this is all a calculated move into financially lucrative controversy - I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up with either a Daily Mail column or a spot on GB News, and it's probably doing his podcast figures no harm too.

• Haha
Reactions: Tugboat
Jul 29, 2010
...As for comparing to serial killers...I think the police may want a word...
I feel the Police should concentrate on investigating on behalf of people injured by sticks and stones.

There's far too much time and effort expended these days by people shaking angry fists and demanding justice because they were 'mortally wounded' by mere words.

Simply ignoring the wazzock is punishment enough for him.

Reactions: Jim Furnells Shirt