Joey Barton- words fail me | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joey Barton- words fail me

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: jimbogreen

unhinched

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
The victim's mother's forgiveness in the best of humanity - I wish Barton could learn even a fraction of that class.

Reactions: Tonka

Koala Green

šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
āœ… Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
No other word but 'scum'.
Couldnā€™t agree more. While he is not at Rovers anymore, with his track record of violence on and off the picture it is amazing how any club allows him to represent their fans and community.

So lucky under Simon we would never entertain such an individual in a leadership role at our club.

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
And another rant.

Wants to keep himself in the public eye I guess. Hopefully these comments will only serve to make it harder for him to get a job back in the game.

jespafc

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
And another rant.

Wants to keep himself in the public eye I guess. Hopefully these comments will only serve to make it harder for him to get a job back in the game.

#namaste :LOL::LOL: What an absolute pleb.

I love how he always seem to slowly work himself up to almost appearing like he's turned a corner and then BHAM, the real Joey Barton emerges again. Absolute tool, hopefully never to be seen in the professional game again.

Nov 18, 2011
#namaste :LOL::LOL: What an absolute pleb.

I love how he always seem to slowly work himself up to almost appearing like he's turned a corner and then BHAM, the real Joey Barton emerges again. Absolute tool, hopefully never to be seen in the professional game again.
Agreed

Maybe he's auditioning for a presenters role for GB News

• Haha
Reactions: ChillPilgrim

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
And another rant.

This in particular just seems like a really strange/stupid thing to do/say if he has any intention of getting another managerial job, itā€™s very unlikely that heā€™ll get any work in terms of punditry so Iā€™d have thought that he needs the whole coaching/management to work out?

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
This in particular just seems like a really strange/stupid thing to do/say if he has any intention of getting another managerial job, itā€™s very unlikely that heā€™ll get any work in terms of punditry so Iā€™d have thought that he needs the whole coaching/management to work out?

There's no shortage of work out there for ignorant blowhards, maybe not in the mainstream sports media but you could definitely imagine him earning a few quid as a CommonSenseā„¢ļø merchant somewhere. No shortage of outlets for that sort of thing these days.

unhinched

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
There's no shortage of work out there for ignorant blowhards, maybe not in the mainstream sports media but you could definitely imagine him earning a few quid as a CommonSenseā„¢ļø merchant somewhere. No shortage of outlets for that sort of thing these days.
I have no idea what a Commonsense merchant is ( or an ignorant blowhard for that matter), but generally one has to have a level of charm and affability to succeed in such a 'sort of thing', unless you know of 'outlets' that I don't.
I have never known a person who speaks well of Barton (- although someone on here once said he/she knew some Rovers fans who liked him) so I can't imagine him having any media success outside of the social media cesspits like 'X'.
He's stoking it up more today. A prossie for attention.
I mean he's got a very basic barely half point in it all, but as for his motives I can't imagine any virtue.

Reactions: greenpig27