Joey Barton- words fail me | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joey Barton- words fail me

May 22, 2006
God, it looks like he fancies himself as the next Andrew Tate. And given the number of disguntled incels on the internet, it'll probably work.

Oct 31, 2022
I assume that since being sacked by Bristol Rovers that he's looking to get into the punditry world and isn't get the opportunities he feels entitled to.

So it's toys out of the pram and he's highlighting exactly why he ought to be unemployable in any public-facing role.

You'd have to have a screw loose to employ this guy as your manager.

Reactions: Adam

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I'm starting to think Barton needs help.

Link removed by Site Admin - This is a family friendly site and that idiots use of the C word is not acceptable on Pasoti. Not your fault, but we can't allow it. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I assume that since being sacked by Bristol Rovers that he's looking to get into the punditry world and isn't get the opportunities he feels entitled to.

So it's toys out of the pram and he's highlighting exactly why he ought to be unemployable in any public-facing role.

You'd have to have a screw loose to employ this guy as your manager.

I had this exact same thought.

Out of work manager with a big ego who probably assumed that he’d be offered punditry left, right and centre.

It hasn’t happened, so he’s looking for an outlet to blame.

Reactions: Rogue
Jun 4, 2015
Ford
And as if by magic he manages to outdo himself yet again by comparing two female ITV commentator/pundits on last nights Palace v Everton game to Fred and Rosemary West. He even went off on an expletive filled Twitter rant when ITV called him out on it afterwards. That piece of scum has no place in football and, with any luck, will never see employment with any club ever again.:mad:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Forgetting about the scouse idiot, does anyone actually think Eni Oluko is any good at being a pundit?

Oct 31, 2022
Forgetting about the scouse idiot, does anyone actually think Eni Oluko is any good at being a pundit?

She, regardless of her gender, race and skin colour, is bloody useless at anything I've seen or heard her do.

She once spoke on TalkSport about how she used to call rival clubs to ask them to gazump the club she worked for as a sporting director so that they would bid higher for players she wanted them to purchase. She would say to her board that "we can't be seen to be outbid by a rival" - when she'd called the rival asking them to make the bid in the first place!!

When she was told she was an idiot, she back pedalled as quickly as possible. Shouldn't be hard to find on YouTube, although the videos on there may not cover the whole discussion. Simon Jordan was far nicer about it than he ought to have been.

Reactions: Ted and Daz

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
She, regardless of her gender, race and skin colour, is bloody useless at anything I've seen or heard her do.

She once spoke on TalkSport about how she used to call rival clubs to ask them to gazump the club she worked for as a sporting director so that they would bid higher for players she wanted them to purchase. She would say to her board that "we can't be seen to be outbid by a rival" - when she'd called the rival asking them to make the bid in the first place!!

When she was told she was an idiot, she back pedalled as quickly as possible. Shouldn't be hard to find on YouTube, although the videos on there may not cover the whole discussion. Simon Jordan was far nicer about it than he ought to have been.

Here it is

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
And as if by magic he manages to outdo himself yet again by comparing two female ITV commentator/pundits on last nights Palace v Everton game to Fred and Rosemary West. He even went off on an expletive filled Twitter rant when ITV called him out on it afterwards. That piece of scum has no place in football and, with any luck, will never see employment with any club ever again.:mad:
I've just finished reading Paul Ferris' book, 'The Boy on the Shed,' which was a fantastic read, and in one of the later chapters he mentions working as a physio while Barton was at Newcastle. At first he said Barton was polite and seemed quite intelligent, but it soon became clear that he was also constantly teetering on the edge of a full blown meltdown and explosion of rage, which he (Barton) demonstrated after one match in the changing room. Ferris said that Barton really needed psychological support and hoped he get it one day. I guess he hasn't yet...