Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming) | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Larry David":y3dw1y0b said:
Adams has ruled it out. We move on, which is good news in my book. Too risky.

Yep. Chris Errington has tweeted this morning at the Thursday presser.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Larry David":2cztvsso said:

Shame, but if he doesnā€™t want to be here, then letā€™s find someone who does. Iā€™m sure we had other irons in the fire.

Larry David

āœ… Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
monkeywrench":zj9zaozt said:
Larry David":zj9zaozt said:

Sounds like he may have other irons in the fire, hopefully someone with a better injury record who would jump at the chance of signing.

Mar 8, 2016
Iā€™ve a feeling that this will turn out to be be a blessing in disguise. Now letā€™s See the season out with what we have. Get 50 points ASAP and then start planning for next season. Letā€™s be a step ahead for the 2019/20 campaign.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Nevermind. It will be interesting to see how many games he plays before the end of the season.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Shame but clearly money talks so good luck to him.

Oct 24, 2013
Larry David":2lg0ao71 said:
monkeywrench":2lg0ao71 said:
Larry David":2lg0ao71 said:

Sounds like he may have other irons in the fire, hopefully someone with a better injury record who would jump at the chance of signing.

...and is a proven goal scorer, but also a free agent. Not asking for much then!

Apr 9, 2011
Yep never really thought it would happen think it was all built on rumours. As someone else has said too risky signing yet another injury prone, blessing in disguise , he would probably have been no where near match fit anyway. Draw a line & move on

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Gutted to be honest. Be interesting to see where he ends up, if itā€™s L2 then itā€™s all about money.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Thank heavens that's over, failed MLS, Portsmouth and Burton loans, injury prone and whoever takes him may get a month out of him before the end of the season, up to 13th on Saturday ..the bookies panic....and were in good form ,

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
This was such a non story.
The PR department won't be fooling everyone out there.
Off to get my new phone so that i can upload some footage from the Rochdale game. :cool:

Feb 28, 2016
deanthegreenmachine":2cok26lv said:
Thank heavens that's over, failed MLS, Portsmouth and Burton loans, injury prone and whoever takes him may get a month out of him before the end of the season, up to 13th on Saturday ..the bookies panic....and were in good form ,

Why would the bookies panic? They would just adjust the odds accordingly as they always do.

Jul 12, 2016
Perhaps now we can concentrate on the players we have rather than an ex player who clearly had no intention of returning.

Apr 30, 2011
Penmaster":18bl3oxu said:
arrythewurzel":18bl3oxu said:
Wouldnā€™t fit our system - move on.

He's an alternative to GC and Lamerias so would strengthen our squad. If one of those was to leave at the end of the season we would have a ready made replacement who arguably is a better player. He can also play as a number 9 as another option.

Wouldn't have fitted into our system anyway. Move on.