Jephcott called up for Wales U21 | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jephcott called up for Wales U21

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
We also were playing all the top sides in that run of course so probably wouldn't have scored that many anyway.
In the reverse fixtures we scored 7 if I remember correctly. Difference of 5 goals, still puts us a lot closer overall to the other sides. Doesn’t work like that but I don’t think there is any denying that the injuries really impacted us in the run in.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jephcott starts against Gibraltar. 5pm KO on S4C.

Sep 2, 2008
Looks like they left him on for the full 90. Nice touch as it’s his last game.

2-0 against the mighty Gibraltar. Jeffers didn’t get a hat trick unfortunately.

Sep 2, 2008
Yes. What are you getting at?
Was ‘talking’ to the posters that still seemed to think it was Luke even after watching the videos they put up.

I understand people want him to do well but it’s pretty sad that they are imagining him scoring even when you can clearly see that he didn’t.

Reactions: Tugboat

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Mickey Evans wasn't a prolific striker either but did what was needed and put himself about, in that sense I can see jephers in him.
Mickey was in primary and secondary school the fastest around, breaking records for fun and his brother followed in his tracks but didn't make the pro levels.
No one bemoaned Evans for in the end being over weight and cumbersome, a cup game on TV though had a commentator stating they knew who was eating all the pasties!
I say give luke a break, he plays to the best of his abilities and scores fairly regularly for us, the same as Evans did, and the latter became an Argyle legend...much the same could happen to luke.

Reactions: Green guile