Incoming?? Mickel Miller signs | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming?? Mickel Miller signs

Apr 30, 2011
Definitely left footed!
Looks very two footed to me looking at the clips of him. Hopefully means he can do a job on the right or left, he appears something very different to what our current wing backs offer.

Hopefully we can keep him fit. Apart from Galloway, since RL and Schuey took over, we have managed to improve the injury records of a few players. Wilson, Grant, Scarr and Houghton have all had their fair share of injuries over the years but (touch wood) none of them were particularly injury prone last season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Looks very two footed to me looking at the clips of him. Hopefully means he can do a job on the right or left, he appears something very different to what our current wing backs offer.

Hopefully we can keep him fit. Apart from Galloway, since RL and Schuey took over, we have managed to improve the injury records of a few players. Wilson, Grant, Scarr and Houghton have all had their fair share of injuries over the years but (touch wood) none of them were particularly injury prone last season.

Yeah agree. I was just wondering if he was right or left footed though, and he definitely is left footed despite being able to use his right handily.

Looks quality.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
You shouldn’t take much from a highlight reel in all honesty but one thing stood out to me in those clips.

He was in high positions on the pitch and he pressed the opposition and won challenges with a couple of great challenges.

You see we had Camara and Edwards doing that last season but if you got others in the team doing this, and from our left side, it adds more dynamic to the team.

Can we keep him fit is the question.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’m already drooling over potentially seeing Mayor and Miller combining on the left. I can see them causing havoc!! 👍👍

He seems to at his best hugging the left touchline, and has pace and trickery to beat a man out wide - something we didn’t have previously. To me he’s a perfect foil to play with Danny Mayor.

Also a player that someone like Luke Jephcott would benefit from with getting more low balls in around the penalty spot.

Last edited:

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
looks to put in the early ball, should suit Jeffers !