Ideas for new murals. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ideas for new murals.

B

Baby Face Johnson

Without wishing to pee on anyone's fireworks or, God forbid, hi-jack a thread but is it just me who is dumbfounded that anyone can whip up any enthusiasm about a fudgeing mural when we are witnessing our club dieing on its arse :mad: fuksake :banghead:

N

NorfolkGreen

How about a team photo style mural, with a fan chosen greatest XI in the kits they wore when they played for us, a selected Manager, with Michael Foot and Umbrella Vi at either end and the Plymouth Argyle Football Club name which is at the Mayflower turnstiles in the background?

Aug 10, 2006
Mr President":2mncfv4z said:
cornysteve":2mncfv4z said:
As Womble says, "What exactly is ian n's role at the club?".

Regards Muriels, would prefer something more historical than those currently displayed.

Somebody that has coordinated literally hundreds of thousands of pounds being raised for Argyle, the GTs, lots of charities and other good causes. A lot of people who have donated money trust Ian and ask him to help put together ideas / initiatives for the Club that help to raise cash. Nikkk (who I am sure can speak for himself) falls into the category as do many others that ask Ian for help. The end result is the Club benefitting financially and with things like the murals the stadium getting a nice facelift.

So basically a lifelong Argyle fan that people trust helping out.
wonderful as that is what ian and others have done but my question is what is the point in brent being the owner you may aswell let the gts and ian run the club seems to me they are anyway.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
How about some historical pictures of the ground, before redevelopement. would be nice to see pictures of the old spion cop, Demport end & Lyndhurst & Barn park end throughout the years incorporated into the horseshoe.

Nov 12, 2012
Selection of black a white pics from the play off final win under neil warnock and league title wins from sturrocks era, and promotion under Dave Smith, a reminder of successful times for fans and perhaps motivational for the current players and management.

Nov 12, 2012
A huge panoramic pic showing the green army at wembly when 40,000 took over that area of london for the day.

Dec 7, 2006
Baby Hair Johnson":10zi12oh said:
Without wishing to pee on anyone's fireworks or, God forbid, hi-jack a thread but is it just me who is dumbfounded that anyone can whip up any enthusiasm about a flipping mural when we are witnessing our club dieing on its arse :mad: fuksake :banghead:
This! :clap:

Jul 1, 2006
Some great ideas already posted & although I think any new designs should be Argyle related would there be room for one mural dedicated to Brighton & Hove Albion - Fans United? A thank you to the fans who supported Argyle in our darkest hour. Could generate some publicity too. Maybe a mural of the flags & scarves from other clubs that were displayed in the Pyramid Suite? Just a thought.

Argyle related - Argyle fans on the terraces at Villa Park - FA Cup semi.

B

bizzay1

Suffolk Green":7i75as2s said:
Some great ideas already posted & although I think any new designs should be Argyle related would there be room for one mural dedicated to Brighton & Hove Albion - Fans United? A thank you to the fans who supported Argyle in our darkest hour. Could generate some publicity too. Maybe a mural of the flags & scarves from other clubs that were displayed in the Pyramid Suite? Just a thought.

Argyle related - Argyle fans on the terraces at Villa Park - FA Cup semi.

Like the idea of the scaves, and to be in keeping having that in the barn park