Humble pie for doubting Fletch thread. | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Humble pie for doubting Fletch thread.

Nov 8, 2010
GreenSam":1nb33tvd said:
Iggy, just trying to be reasonable here right,

You often speak about stifling debate on Pasoti and people scoffing when you don't agree with their point of view right?

Yet in another breath you disregard others right to opinion by telling us "you know what I say is true".

Can you not see the logical hole you've dug there?

That would involve him admitting he was wrong. :greensmile:

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
I think we need to see what Fletch can achieve at the start of the new season with everyone beginning on zero points. I think the strategy has been to not take risks, avoid losing at all costs and nick the odd goal here and there. Well its worked so far and maybe a cautious approach has been correct this season, hauling Argyle up from being dead and buried just before Christmas to nearly safe at easter.

Everyones entitled to their opinion. Personally I dont think he is rubbish, the jury is still out on whether he can carry Argyle forward.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bezza":3s4id174 said:
I think we need to see what Fletch can achieve at the start of the new season with everyone beginning on zero points. I think the strategy has been to not take risks, avoid losing at all costs and nick the odd goal here and there. Well its worked so far and maybe a cautious approach has been correct this season, hauling Argyle up from being dead and buried just before Christmas to nearly safe at easter.

Everyones entitled to their opinion. Personally I dont think he is rubbish, the jury is still out on whether he can carry Argyle forward.

Bezza: i know what you say is true!! :thumbs: