Hull - Do we want them to win or lose tonight? | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hull - Do we want them to win or lose tonight?

Jan 23, 2024
Can anybody honestly see us winning next week? Ipswich scored 3 and only drew. it took us all of last month to score 3 goals. come on Norwich!

Reactions: Midsomer Green
Dec 17, 2016
As it stands, if West Brom were to lose 3-0 against Preston, Hull would need to beat Argyle 9 or ten nil to get in the playoffs....
Would have to play very attacking, throw caution to the wind football to do that... that's when we'd be able to hit them on the break.....

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Not quite as apocalyptic but feels a bit depressing like when we were up in the Championship before and then came the financial implosion.

Weā€™re very lucky to not have the financial jeopardy but this relegation will really hurt. Itā€™s the hope that kills you, we thought it was a new era and things were different.

jerryatricjanner

āœ… Evergreen
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 22, 2006
And we have to play one of these high quality teams in our last game of the season. šŸ«¢
A scary thought. I just hope Norwich are up for the fight to save us.

greenteign

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
ā™£ļø Teign Valley Greens
Dec 27, 2016
So Norwich now guaranteed a play off spot and Hull need a win - itā€™ll be a miracle if we stay up.

Reactions: Tugboat

subbuteo

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 12, 2009
When it's good it's so very very good but when it's bad it just gets worse.

That's my Argyle.

Reactions: Cornishman
Jan 11, 2012
There's one hope for the Hull game. Recent weeks have shown that anything can happen in terms of seemingly crap teams at the bottom taking on the big boys.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
As it stands, if West Brom were to lose 3-0 against Preston, Hull would need to beat Argyle 9 or ten nil to get in the playoffs....
Would have to play very attacking, throw caution to the wind football to do that... that's when we'd be able to hit them on the break.....
If West Brom lose then any Hull win sees them in the play-offs

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Iā€™m not a fatalist but canā€™t recall a spell where results have gone against us so much across a critical spell. Our points total would have kept us up in many other seasons already. Iā€™m not going to rock up next week with any confidence Iā€™m afraid. I just hope our team have more than me and prove me wrong.