Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 61 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Would not have thought so. Fully vaccinated is currently defined as 2 jabs and then you get your COVID pass.

If they change the requirement to two jabs and a booster (or a 3rd jab for the vulnerable), then as long as you have had that, then your COVID pass will still be valid. If not, your pass will no longer be valid.
I don't have or need a covid pass as I don't go anywhere.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I got a separate card to say I've had my booster jab. I now keep both cards in my phone case so they go everywhere with me.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They mean very little to be honest.

Saying that, in the queues in the marquee it was handy to have the double jab one, so we could check the dates before the booster was given.

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Yep, that's what I did and printed my Covid
Would not have thought so. Fully vaccinated is currently defined as 2 jabs and then you get your COVID pass.

If they change the requirement to two jabs and a booster (or a 3rd jab for the vulnerable), then as long as you have had that, then your COVID pass will still be valid. If not, your pass will no longer be valid.
I obtained the covid pass letter from NHS online, 4 weeks after I had my booster on 8th November. The booster does not show on the letter; I have asked for another and hope that will show it; if not I shall have to asked someone with decent Techie ability to install the app for me. I'm in the "Broken Tonka Toy" group!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
BGL, as long as you've got an expiry date on it you should be fine. However the one I printed form the NHS website only has my name, QR code and the expiry date. No dates of when the jabs were administered at all. That's fine for access to Argyle.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Thanks so much for the replies ive now contacted my doctor who is helping me she was so nice about it. She did warn me that if you don't have any photo id you are going to be pretty restricted on what you can do and warned me to get it asap even if you look as old as i am and dont need it to buy over 18 products. I'll get one after the expense of christmas. So a warning to anyone who has not yet got photo id or feel they don't need it if you are 28 48 or 78 please go out and do so!

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Thanks so much for the replies ive now contacted my doctor who is helping me she was so nice about it. She did warn me that if you don't have any photo id you are going to be pretty restricted on what you can do and warned me to get it asap even if you look as old as i am and dont need it to buy over 18 products. I'll get one after the expense of christmas. So a warning to anyone who has not yet got photo id or feel they don't need it if you are 28 48 or 78 please go out and do so!
Can you not apply on NHS website and have a printed covid passport sent to you ?

Reactions: Stevie Wotsa

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Can you not apply on NHS website and have a printed covid passport sent to you ?
Wow that was very well hidden on the nhs website! All done thank you for that i did try before and couldnt find it.

Found it now and hopefully one will be sent.

Would Argyle accept that as a form of documentation.

Kind Regards

Steve.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Thank You just heading down to the gp now to get online services set up and may as well put in for a driving licence after christmas.

Learn to drive and start a new life new year new adventures keep your chin up everybody and merry Christmas!!

Thank you :)

Reactions: Kevin Gollop

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
But the coverage against serious Covid is still massively high.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ian, are the guys involved due a little pick me up anytime soon? I’d like to throw a couple of quid in if so.

Reactions: Kevin Gollop