Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 63 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
I applied for a written copy of my vaccinations (and one for the wife) and they arrived 3 days later ! No expiry date whatsoever. Just needed my NHS number (which is on any prescription you may have) and answer a few questions I think. (DOB etc.)
Sorry,but I have double checked this. The NHS covid site states clearly, "If you order a covid pass letter via NHS 119, or online, the barcode printed on your letter will expire after 30 days". The printed letter does not of itself show any expiry date, only the barcode which forms a part of the letter. Mine will expire a few days before we are off to Jersey, so will need to renew.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Sorry,but I have double checked this. The NHS covid site states clearly, "If you order a covid pass letter via NHS 119, or online, the barcode printed on your letter will expire after 30 days". The printed letter does not of itself show any expiry date, only the barcode which forms a part of the letter. Mine will expire a few days before we are off to Jersey, so will need to renew.
You are correct BGL...but this taken from another website...You can get a physical letter by:

Requesting a COVID Pass letter online
Calling 119
Letters do not have an expiry date.
So...am hoping that the expiry date of the barcode is only relevant for travel purposes as the vaccinations & dates are clearly visible on the certificate . Hopefully sufficient for entry in to Argo etc ??
Confusing init ?😔

KeithB

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2004
Launceston
You are correct BGL...but this taken from another website...You can get a physical letter by:

Calling 119
So...am hoping that the expiry date of the barcode is only relevant for travel purposes as the vaccinations & dates are clearly visible on the certificate . Hopefully sufficient for entry in to Argo etc ??
Confusing init ?😔
Don't know about the barcode, but my letter dated 1st October, has been used to get through airline security, attend a couple of concerts as well as getting into home park. No-one has ever scanned the barcode to date.

Oct 19, 2010
Does anyone know if i'll be able to pop up to Home Park tomorrow (Friday 31st) and get a booster? I've had my plate full recently (my dad died a couple of weeks ago) but tomorrow I have a relatively free day so was hoping to get it done. I have an appointment booked (the 8th was the earliest available to me) but would ideally like it tomorrow so I can have the weekend to recover if it does a number on me like my first dose did. I've had 2x Moderna for what it's worth

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Does anyone know if i'll be able to pop up to Home Park tomorrow (Friday 31st) and get a booster? I've had my plate full recently (my dad died a couple of weeks ago) but tomorrow I have a relatively free day so was hoping to get it done. I have an appointment booked (the 8th was the earliest available to me) but would ideally like it tomorrow so I can have the weekend to recover if it does a number on me like my first dose did. I've had 2x Moderna for what it's worth
Nothing tomorrow in Plymouth unfortunately. Best bet for walk-in boosters is to go to: https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/newsroom/mainstories/walkinvaccinationsessionsweek That tells you all the available times and venues for walk ins. Hope that helps. There are walk ins today at Home Park till 19:00

Last edited:

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019

Calling 119
Confusing init ?😔

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Does it all make your head hurt Greenpig? It certainly does mine. I'm off to press a cold compress to my forehead, and have a little lie down!

• Haha
Reactions: greenpig27
May 8, 2011
I am surprised more people haven’t been using the NHS app before.
I have been using it for a couple of years normally for ordering repeat prescriptions but also for getting doctor appointments mostly video consultations now though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I doubt whether me sitting on the roof as Superman would get me a Drs appointment at the moment!! Beacon Medical are a bunch of Matt Munroes.