Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 60 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong feed!

I'm pretty much stuck going to Argyle now which isn't going to do me any good mentally with these new rules.

Have no photo id and not registered for online at my GP had all my jabs too.

So will have to get a passport or driving licence as proof for the NHS app which could take up to 6 to 8 weeks

Any chance the EFL could make ifollow watchable for Saturday fixtures till people sort themselves out with the new rules in place.

At no point was there any warning that this would be implemented but i suppose it gets taken for granted that everyone as a car or driving licence.

Some are not so lucky if there is such a thing as owning one.

But i can guarantee I'm probably one of 1000s across the EFL that are in the same boat.

My only concern is attendances might take a dip from here on in with the clubs adamant on the rules.

Yes i could do a LFT for every game but surly that would be a waste of NHS resources considering you have to do one every other game via the NHS and not a home LFT Bummer!

I was always told to keep my covid card but now they are useless.

Now it seems there simply isn't any trust in the world anymore i'm even scared to phone my GP and ask to get registered for online services as i don't want to waste their time.

Im at a loss!

Crazy Times!!
LFTs are no strain on the NHS, it's all managed online.

Reactions: dunlop
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Steve, you should be able to get basic access on the NHS app (including COVID pass) without the need to do the full ID check. The full ID check is only required to see your full medical history. Believe your email address and mobile number need to match your GP held details though.

As for LFT pre-game, a home test is perfectly fine. You just need to register your result online to receive a confirmation email/text. Instructions for registering are included in the LFT home testing boxes.

Reactions: IJN
Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Steve, you should be able to get basic access on the NHS app (including COVID pass) without the need to do the full ID check. The full ID check is only required to see your full medical history. Believe your email address and mobile number need to match your GP held details though.

As for LFT pre-game, a home test is perfectly fine. You just need to register your result online to receive a confirmation email/text. Instructions for registering are included in the LFT home testing boxes.
Kevin I think Steve may be correct. When I got a NHS passport for an event in July I did not need to show ID, though I was given only a five day pass. When I tried to get one for Saturday I had the option of either getting one in the post or take a pic with ID, which I was able to do. And got 30 days.

I am pretty sure my wife did not have to do the same as me, so it may be I did something different to her when I first applied. But my point is that what Steve suggested may be right for him. I suspect LFTs are his route in.

Reactions: Kevin Gollop
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Kevin I think Steve may be correct. When I got a NHS passport for an event in July I did not need to show ID, though I was given only a five day pass. When I tried to get one for Saturday I had the option of either getting one in the post or take a pic with ID, which I was able to do. And got 30 days.

I am pretty sure my wife did not have to do the same as me, so it may be I did something different to her when I first applied. But my point is that what Steve suggested may be right for him. I suspect LFTs are his route in.
That's strange, I've installed the app for a few friends and family and haven't run into that issue. Were you using the NHS App or the website? Like you say though, an LFT is a route in if there are any issues

Sep 6, 2006
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong feed!

I'm pretty much stuck going to Argyle now which isn't going to do me any good mentally with these new rules.

Have no photo id and not registered for online at my GP had all my jabs too.

So will have to get a passport or driving licence as proof for the NHS app which could take up to 6 to 8 weeks

Any chance the EFL could make ifollow watchable for Saturday fixtures till people sort themselves out with the new rules in place.

At no point was there any warning that this would be implemented but i suppose it gets taken for granted that everyone as a car or driving licence.

Some are not so lucky if there is such a thing as owning one.

But i can guarantee I'm probably one of 1000s across the EFL that are in the same boat.

My only concern is attendances might take a dip from here on in with the clubs adamant on the rules.

Yes i could do a LFT for every game but surly that would be a waste of NHS resources considering you have to do one every other game via the NHS and not a home LFT Bummer!

I was always told to keep my covid card but now they are useless.

Now it seems there simply isn't any trust in the world anymore i'm even scared to phone my GP and ask to get registered for online services as i don't want to waste their time.

Im at a loss!

Crazy Times!!
But you don't need the NHS app. Just register on the website. Will link with your NHS number.

Reactions: pedro91
Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
That's strange, I've installed the app for a few friends and family and haven't run into that issue. Were you using the NHS App or the website? Like you say though, an LFT is a route in if there are any issues
Just double checked, it was certainly the NHS App. Mind you I did break a Tonka Toy Truck as a kid, me and technology are not always close friends. It’s my superpower. So I could easily have done something odd and unique. Good luck.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Would not have thought so. Fully vaccinated is currently defined as 2 jabs and then you get your COVID pass.

If they change the requirement to two jabs and a booster (or a 3rd jab for the vulnerable), then as long as you have had that, then your COVID pass will still be valid. If not, your pass will no longer be valid.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Should we have been given something to say we've had the booster?
I was given a new card with the date and type of booster I had. The booster went on to my vaccine passports in the app almost straight away.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Just out of the Vaccination Centre, I was in and out in about 10 minutes as a Walk-In.

If you haven’t had your booster yet then get up there, it’s not busy at all!