Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 59 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Went today for my booster and superb organisation from everyone involved, walk ins readily accepted with no more wait than the appointments, in and out in 10 Mins.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
4950 jabbed today!

2100 of which were walk ins.

Brilliant work from those that were there!

👋

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenbean

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong feed!

I'm pretty much stuck going to Argyle now which isn't going to do me any good mentally with these new rules.

Have no photo id and not registered for online at my GP had all my jabs too.

So will have to get a passport or driving licence as proof for the NHS app which could take up to 6 to 8 weeks

Any chance the EFL could make ifollow watchable for Saturday fixtures till people sort themselves out with the new rules in place.

At no point was there any warning that this would be implemented but i suppose it gets taken for granted that everyone as a car or driving licence.

Some are not so lucky if there is such a thing as owning one.

But i can guarantee I'm probably one of 1000s across the EFL that are in the same boat.

My only concern is attendances might take a dip from here on in with the clubs adamant on the rules.

Yes i could do a LFT for every game but surly that would be a waste of NHS resources considering you have to do one every other game via the NHS and not a home LFT Bummer!

I was always told to keep my covid card but now they are useless.

Now it seems there simply isn't any trust in the world anymore i'm even scared to phone my GP and ask to get registered for online services as i don't want to waste their time.

Im at a loss!

Crazy Times!!