Good signs for next season | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good signs for next season

Dec 31, 2022
Ivybridge
Copper is well above $$ and Stokes level, they have been in the lower half of the division for years and done nothing. I imagine he will aim a lot higher, Ipswich, a Prem side or a top Champ side. Not a bottom feeder like Stoke.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
I thought Bundu was fantastic until his injury. I really see a big player there.

He has pace and power with a good dose of trickery as well. The challenges would seem to be decision-making and final ball/shot composure. I agree though, we may have a hidden gem there if we get the right coaches to work with him.

Jul 6, 2005
I don't take these rumours too seriously. Major transfers are unlikely until a new manager is in place.
That would be the case generally but with Cooper, it's probably different

He has only 1 year left on his contract and despite his injury setbacks, he has proved to be a very good Keeper at this level.

It may be the case that he's going to be leaving regardless of who the new Manager is. If that is the case, as much I will be sorry to see him go, the sooner the better so we have the funds to go for our targets for next season.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
If that's true about Cooper, then it's good money we can reinvest in the squad. I love Coops and think he's a top Championship keeper as well as a cracking lad, but we weren't in dire straits when he was out injured.

Reactions: IvyG

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
Coopers gone for 8m. It is being kept under wraps for now - The destination Club is secret but its 8m signed and done. Same source who told me about helicopter trip, Fosters sacking etc.
I hope he gets a good move when he goes, and doesn’t go to warm a prem bench without the prospect of playing - but I hope we get more than 8m for him. I know he has just 1 year left, but I would still rate him higher than that.

Jul 12, 2016
I don't take these rumours too seriously. Major transfers are unlikely until a new manager is in place.
Not according to some . We sign players then say to the new boss here are the players we have selected for you and here are the tactics we expect you to adopt. Should work well! 🙄

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
Ipswich? Pure guesswork from me, but I think they’ll look to upgrade in the Keeper department..
If he went there - I would hope we could get one of their current keepers to come the other way as part of the deal. They have some very good keepers in my opinion

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Ipswich? Pure guesswork from me, but I think they’ll look to upgrade in the Keeper department..
What? Do you not have a TV? All keepers make the occasional error but the Ipswich fellah has been absolutely brilliant all season.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
He has pace and power with a good dose of trickery as well. The challenges would seem to be decision-making and final ball/shot composure. I agree though, we may have a hidden gem there if we get the right coaches to work with him.
I like Bundu. Sometimes he can have a mare and look like he hasn’t kicked a ball before, but then he turns up with those powerful, direct runs and the occasional outstanding finish. He is a character too.

Reactions: pafc jack

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Not according to some . We sign players then say to the new boss here are the players we have selected for you and here are the tactics we expect you to adopt. Should work well! 🙄
Clearly not the case when Foster took over. He went rogue! And I am underestimating that!

Reactions: oldage