Good signs for next season | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good signs for next season

greenpizzapie

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2021
Tottenham have been keeping tabs on him for some while, and were reported to be considering an offer just prior to his injury.
This could make sense as we seem to have a good relationship with them and Dewsnip has said we are already in talks to bring Phillips and Devine back next season.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Coops flying the coop
What an opportunity for him- he so deserves it after 2 long term injuries
The fee we get for him can do so much for us in respect of player recruitment
Who will we be getting in to push Conor

Reactions: IvyG
Sep 6, 2006
Or 12 goals in the first 4 months?

Whatever, we'll see, if he goes, and for how much. You'll be delighted anyway, however much we get for him.
Relieved more than delighted. Point is would a club spend that kind of money on a half a season player.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Relieved more than delighted. Point is would a club spend that kind of money on a half a season player.
I think so. He was pretty much starved of service. Imagine him playing on a side creating lots of chances. Anyway, I hope he stays. He just needs a decent backup/alternative.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
We could argue that Whittaker is a half season player too based on how few he has scored since I think February, was it 2 in 14 or 15 games?

Reactions: RB00194

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
Coops flying the coop
What an opportunity for him- he so deserves it after 2 long term injuries
The fee we get for him can do so much for us in respect of player recruitment
Who will we be getting in to push Conor
I thought Michael Cooper’s all round performance yesterday was his best since returning from injury. I thought he looked every inch a Premiership standard goalkeeper.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
This could make sense as we seem to have a good relationship with them and Dewsnip has said we are already in talks to bring Phillips and Devine back next season.

Where did Dewsnip say that? I've missed it.

Reactions: KTGreen
Jul 24, 2006
Budapest
What, to replace their World Cup winning keeper? Unlikely unless said keeper is off.
To immediately replace, no, but to be bedded in as a number 2, learn from, with the view to being the ultimate competition and replacement? Well, then, yes I could see that as a possibility.

Depends how much potential cooper has.. .I have no idea myself, but I do know people on here have been suggesting he could play for England one day and if that is indeed the case then the scenario above could be possible....