Forshaw update | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forshaw update

Oct 14, 2015
Cossie was an arm flapper was ok when things went his way but loads of times he disappeared when someone was a little tuff with him
Could finish though those two at Derby were beauties but once he got found out wasn't league 1 standard let alone championship
Saw him play couple weeks back for Barnsley against Stevenage and to be honest he was pretty dire.

Spent more time trying to wind up the Stevenage fans than he did trying to play football. Certainly glad we didn’t sign him on that showing.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Chin up Steve, whatever happens (and I fead the worse) we will still support PAFC mate. (y)

It will be very interesting to see if the new found supporters have the same staying power though.
fair comment ian and yes i will be there come what may.take care mate.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
On Saturday they are going to get physically tested. Even if you had a midfield 3 of Randell, Houghton & Devine it puts alot of pressure on Randell because he is the most likely one to get stuck in.

Its got the making of a real scrap fest. But the one hope l cling onto is whether Millwall will be as driven in terms of their mentality. Knowing that they are safe will they just slightly take their foot off the pedal.

I just think we are trying to solve midfield issues much too late. Gyabi l think was the biggest injury blow. He could get around the park.

If it were me, ld play Devine, Edwards & Randell in midfield. I stick some pace on the wing in Sousa or Mumba at LWB & play Sorinola at RWB.

Edwards has a great knack of running into the box late. It just may get us a goal.

Jun 27, 2019
Edwards has a great knack of running into the box late. It just may get us a goal.
He used to but it seems to have disappeared from his game. He's reluctant to get near the opposition goal these days because I don't think he trusts himself to be able to get back if we lose the ball.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
He used to but it seems to have disappeared from his game. He's reluctant to get near the opposition goal these days because I don't think he trusts himself to be able to get back if we lose the ball.

Freeing him up from as RWB defensive responsibilities might help.

He is just someone l thought of who might score a goal other than Hardie or Whittaker.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Sorinola hasn't made last two match day squads.

He has the energy, but, IMO, at times does tend to over commit in the forward areas leaving gaps at the back.

Given our sparsity of options, your suggestion may be the one we need to plump for. Devine is probably too lightweight to play in midfield from the start in such a key game.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2015
On Saturday they are going to get physically tested. Even if you had a midfield 3 of Randell, Houghton & Devine it puts alot of pressure on Randell because he is the most likely one to get stuck in.

Its got the making of a real scrap fest. But the one hope l cling onto is whether Millwall will be as driven in terms of their mentality. Knowing that they are safe will they just slightly take their foot off the pedal.

I just think we are trying to solve midfield issues much too late. Gyabi l think was the biggest injury blow. He could get around the park.

If it were me, ld play Devine, Edwards & Randell in midfield. I stick some pace on the wing in Sousa or Mumba at LWB & play Sorinola at RWB.

When he first came hear I think it was as a midfielder. He would put it about a bit .

Oct 31, 2015
Same team, same tactics go for conceding 0🤦. Worked against Leicester with a lot of luck.

Still only need a point but boy can't see where a goal is coming from now.

I would release him from his contract in the summer either way. Couldnt afford his wages in league 1 and can't string games together because of injury in the championship.

With this news something had to change. Even if Rands is moved up the pitch and Pleggy or the skipper play in front of the defence

Mar 26, 2004
Think i would push Mumba into central position, he will give pace and energy. 4-3-3 for me

1, Cooper
2, Edwards
3, Sorinola
4, Scarr
5, Gibson
6, Houghton
7. Mumba
8. Randell
9. Hardie
10, Whittacker
11. Bundu

Feb 20, 2024
Woolwell
been saying for weeks now that we need three in midfield, it is so blindingly obvious but neither Foster nor Dewsnip seem to be able to see it. Play 4-3-1-2 with Whittaker as the link between midfield and forwards. Agree Devine in midfield as that's where he was playing at Port Vale. My team Copper - Sousa, Gibson, Phillips, Galloway - Houghton, Randell, Devine - Whittaker - Hardie, Bundu. Subs; Hazard, Edwards, Mumba, Pleggy, Wright, Roberts, Issaka.

We must be prepared for a physical game and early use of substitutes if necessary. Not a must win but feels like a must not lose!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
In my opinion we should play 4-2-3-1 with Whittaker in the middle of the 3.
Playing him out wide (so wide) isolates him and he goes missing then has to try too hard.

Reactions: Paul green14
Sep 6, 2006
been saying for weeks now that we need three in midfield, it is so blindingly obvious but neither Foster nor Dewsnip seem to be able to see it. Play 4-3-1-2 with Whittaker as the link between midfield and forwards. Agree Devine in midfield as that's where he was playing at Port Vale. My team Copper - Sousa, Gibson, Phillips, Galloway - Houghton, Randell, Devine - Whittaker - Hardie, Bundu. Subs; Hazard, Edwards, Mumba, Pleggy, Wright, Roberts, Issaka.

We must be prepared for a physical game and early use of substitutes if necessary. Not a must win but feels like a must not lose!
Yeah but none of those 3 can tackle. That's a very soft centre. . Scarr not even on the bench. For a physical game as you say. You trying to get us relegated?