Forshaw update | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forshaw update

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
For 2 games I would agree with this. Putting Edwards in with Houghton and Randell would make sense. Then their job is simple, block, work hard, tackle and screen the back 3. Let the wing backs get forward to support Morgan and Hardie.
I hope Nancenip are having similar conversations...

Reactions: Belfast Green
Jan 4, 2016
Bit 'left field' but based on only seeing Waine play once at Swansea, could he be considered for an attacking midfield role? It struck me he had a lot of energy and was at least prepared to try. Might link well with the strikers. Tin hat is on!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I doubt we see him again this season.

What a miss, what a wage, what a tough ask for Randell and Houghton

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
From what I heard, he did with Barnsley. It certainly would have been an option.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Cossie certainly would have given us some more options up front
An area of the field we has struggled with all season
Cossie was an arm flapper was ok when things went his way but loads of times he disappeared when someone was a little tuff with him
Could finish though those two at Derby were beauties but once he got found out wasn't league 1 standard let alone championship

Jul 12, 2016
Yeah but what does 80% acheive? How much was Ennis when he moved to Stoke? And who could/should we have signed? I mean, did we just not look hard enough? I don't know the answer to that.
A player with 80% of what we need in a championship player is hell of a lot more than that of some of our current players. Let’s say you wanted to buy a car and beforehand you decided to check the data for reliability , performance etc It might recommend a Ferrari but there is no point if you can't afford one and everybody else wants one. Perhaps we need to review our expectations and make them more realistic.