For those who can't be there on Saturday, how will you be following the game? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

For those who can't be there on Saturday, how will you be following the game?

Sep 6, 2006
Probably Argyle TV.

It will be 1130pm Saturday night for we few who are in the far South East.
That will be a long day! I envy anyone who can avoid the stress of the 90 mins and just check the table to see where the dotted line is at 2.30.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I will watch the Birmingham game on my tv and have the Argyle game on my lap top through Argyle tv. That leaves the phone free to check other latest scores and Pasoti.

Reactions: warney

BCR

Jun 8, 2022
East Anglia
I've promised to take my daughter on a bike ride in an area which almost certainly has no 4G signal. I like to think I'll avoid finding out what happened for a little while afterwards but I know in reality I'll be on my phone as soon as I get in... We're in East Anglia so I'll probably have a good idea of how the Norwich and Ipswich games finished!!

llcoolgee

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 10, 2011
Melbourne
9:30pm, in Melbourne. Almost the perfect time to watch a game. I will be drunk (due to the nerves, obvs) by then (but also need to show some decorum as I believe that my soon to be 16 y/o daughter has her new-ish boyfriend around for dinner). I can at least blame him if things aren't going our way.
C'mon Argyle.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
That will be a long day! I envy anyone who can avoid the stress of the 90 mins and just check the table to see where the dotted line is at 2.30.
Darned sight better than 4am Sunday morning! :) You get immune to it BG. :)

May 22, 2006
I shall be wearing my lucky 1997/98 Argyle shirt, and my lucky 2010 socks, drinking out of my lucky 2011 pint glass and hiding under my lucky 2019 duvet. I've just shaved using my lucky razor (purchased yesterday).

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I will forego my siesta for the early kick off ('oh great effort Lousy!' - yeah, I know) and watch on Argyle TV.
I couldn't bear to not watch and, in a masochistic way, I am looking forward to it. I will have the sound off though, not keen on Charlie's doom & gloom commentary style.
I don't care how we stay up, as long as we do. COYG!!!

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I shall be wearing my lucky 1997/98 Argyle shirt, and my lucky 2010 socks, drinking out of my lucky 2011 pint glass and hiding under my lucky 2019 duvet. I've just shaved using my lucky razor (purchased yesterday).
All my lucky stuff hasn't worked too well lately, so completely changing my routine.
Early ko means an early start though, so I may be lucky enough to miss the caravans on the way down.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Streaming it from my phone to the TV from Argyle TV. I have to block facetime numbers and other likely callers as it kills the stream (less of a problem as it starts at 7:30am for me). If I try to open a browser and go into chat, same thing. Very annoying, but at least I don't see a yessss or noooo 1 minute before I see it.

Reactions: Greencat26