For those who can't be there on Saturday, how will you be following the game? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

For those who can't be there on Saturday, how will you be following the game?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Probably Argyle TV.

It will be 1130pm Saturday night for we few who are in the far South East.

Jun 27, 2019
I'll be sat in a field in Stevenage. I've already decided I'm going to watch the Birmingham game because I won't be able to handle the nerves of watching our match as well as wondering what's going on at St Andrew's. At least with just watching Brum you know everything's probably okay as long as they don't score.

Jun 27, 2019
I'm on a flight until about 5pm UK time, so I'm just going to have to do my best to forget all about the game and cross all my fingers and toes when the plane lands. Horrible.

My god I definitely do not envy you that moment one little bit.

How are you going to approach it? Pasoti first? LiveScore or BBC? I would probably load up the league table, cover it with my hand and slowly move up from the bottom, one position at a time.

Christ, I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it!

Reactions: Greengo

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
I shall be on my way to the NI Cup Final which kicks off (in so many ways) at Windsor Park at 2:30. I shall follow on FotMob… the horror!

• Haha
Reactions: memory man
Sep 3, 2009
I'm on a flight until about 5pm UK time, so I'm just going to have to do my best to forget all about the game and cross all my fingers and toes when the plane lands. Horrible.
Oh, that is horrible indeed.

Will be Argyle TV but am tempted to watch the Birmingham game instead.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
My god I definitely do not envy you that moment one little bit.

How are you going to approach it? Pasoti first? LiveScore or BBC? I would probably load up the league table, cover it with my hand and slowly move up from the bottom, one position at a time.

Christ, I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it!

It'll come in as a FotMob goal flash notification I guess. Turning off flight mode will be like ripping off a plaster.

Melbourne Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jul 12, 2005
I am no good watching on TV or listening to audio commentary, so I will be watching the mighty Melbourne Demons take on Geelong at the MCG and having my phone on Airplane mode until I get home, when I will rip the Band Aid off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Belfast Green