Fletcher to stay or go(managerial position) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher to stay or go(managerial position)

Fletcher's position as manager

• Stay

Votes: 110 32.3%
  • Go

Votes: 165 48.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 66 19.4%

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Liam Vercoe":6fbqyzzb said:
Everyone was a rookie sometime, and every rookie needs time... is what I keep telling myself.
Agree with that entirely but a lot of rookies do a lot better than this in their first job. I'm not against rookies per say at all but I'm pro a change of manager now.

Go.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
The worrying thing is he thinks he can continue to sign players to make up for his ineptitude when our squad size is already far bigger than it should be leaving the next manager no room for his own signings. "Only1Argyle Also trying to get defensive loan player in before Tuesday's JPT game - Fletch #pafc"

Dec 19, 2008
I thought the Devonport end were pretty stupid reacting to the boos and cheering and chanting at half time. It didn't seem like supporting the team, more like a defiance of the common feelings around the ground. We were dire. We've lost two straight games at home against AFC Wimbledon. I am ashamed and disappointed as my team were really poor.

Jul 6, 2011
samjones":2d5nuolp said:
A Vote for Fletcher staying is a vote for RELEGATION and the the Blue Square Conference

As long as I've got a hole in my bottom .........................

Not a scobby doo

FLETCHER OUT NOW

Brent its about time you grew a pair

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

...or in your brain

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I'd be cautious to say that sticking with Fletcher would mean we'll be relegated mind, I think that's a bit of a leap.

We're crap yeah, but there's a LOT of crap in this league. Barnet have 3 points from 11 games, we can comfortably say we'll finish above them. I'm sure we'll finish above at least one other side whatever the case, but goodness me what a crap season that would be to end up 20th/21st again.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I am satisfied with Fletcher in charge, and everybody's overreacting at present. I repeat this over and over again and supporters still think I'm blind but when we win, Fletcher's great and taking us places, then we lose and everybody who has an inkling of respect for Fletcher is an Exeter fan or "blind". I'm too tired to brace myself for the petty responses, all because I'm backing our manager. Finally, if we do replace Fletcher, can we please install him as assistant, and then he can decide himself whether he stays or goes.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
He must go , our opponants today are one of the worst teams on the planet and the completely played us off the park , things just do not get any worse than this in football terms. Take heart because one day Carl Fletcher and James Brent will be nothing but a bad memory and we will have a real football club again.

A

agentgreen

Fence... If he stays he needs help. Nance and Ro are not what we need , we need experienced coaches ,not they will do to fill a gap , they are cheap and they are general allround nice guys.

Or we need a complete clear out ...Fletch and his backroom staff.