Fletcher to stay or go(managerial position) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher to stay or go(managerial position)

Fletcher's position as manager

• Stay

Votes: 110 32.3%
  • Go

Votes: 165 48.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 66 19.4%

• Total voters
Sep 28, 2011
Judging the feeling of pasotites regarding the future of Fletcher as manager,I'm really interested to know what the whole fan base on here really think.

Feb 21, 2011
Straight after that result i don't think this is a good idea. To much anger around.

T

Trapdoor

We are going down playing rubbish like that a vast improvement is needed urgently ! We equalise then allow them to score within a minute absolute crazy !

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Depends on his budget. If it is top 3 or 4 he has to go. I don't see any other League 2 clubs able to attract fringe first team Waftord midfielders and Burnley strikers so I'm worried our budget really is stretched. The results are nowhere near good enough now. Tisdale is doing better with a 45 yr old up front!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Stay, and because I've already put another post relevant to this discussion I'll just quote myself.

Liam Vercoe":2rlhqgh9 said:
Everyone was a rookie sometime, and every rookie needs time... is what I keep telling myself. As long as we're not relegated or in a relegation dogfight I think Fletch should be afforded the luxury of some time, including a few losses, to learn the trade.

B

bandwagon

Results business - don't slam the door Carl, you had your chance!!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
HarlHM":25l9nqoo said:
up_the_line":25l9nqoo said:
HarlHM":25l9nqoo said:

Please present your case as to why. I for one am very intruigued
Because I think Carl's done a good job.

No, more please. On what basis has he done a good job, speaking specifically about this season and the 11 games so far? Go on, win me over.

Nov 6, 2011
HarlHM":3ud6oxas said:
up_the_line":3ud6oxas said:
HarlHM":3ud6oxas said:

Please present your case as to why. I for one am very intruigued
Because I think Carl's done a good job.

Jesus! You must be the green tint of all green tints!!!

You call two wins in eleven and sitting 19th in the table a "good job" !!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
A Vote for Fletcher staying is a vote for RELEGATION and the the Blue Square Conference

As long as I've got a hole in my bottom .........................

Not a scobby doo

FLETCHER OUT NOW

Brent its about time you grew a pair

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: