fletcher out ! | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

fletcher out !

E

Every Saturday

We have just been totally outplayed by a team who wanted it far more than us, who were better organised than us, who were better motivated than us, who had more passion than us, who had more guts than us, who had more power than us and who had more skill than us

The frailties which have been very apparent for all season became blindingly obvious this evening

That was just plan embarassing and frankly is simply not good enough for Plymouth Argyle

Enough is enough

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Kevin Pedlar":1sr9zr36 said:
Serious question.

Let's have some names then for replacement rather than just "Fletcher out".

Possibly Martin ling - oh hang on - his team lost to a side at the same level as Dorchester (but suspect they won't sack him?)
Look at their league position compared to our's, they've also acted in transfer windows.

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
Kevin Pedlar":22zm0v6d said:
Serious question.

Let's have some names then for replacement rather than just "Fletcher out".

Possibly Martin ling - oh hang on - his team lost to a side at the same level as Dorchester (but suspect they won't sack him?)

Serious answer.
Pilgrim Pete couldn't be worse!!!

Jul 6, 2011
There were very few answers to change the game coming from the bench, but the players on the pitch should have been good enough to walk all over Dorchester. Instead we find once again the players are not up to the task.
Didn't see the point bringing on Feeney. I think even the inexperienced Harvey would have been more of a threat. Maybe Fletch was recalling Griffiths 20 minute cameo alongside Feeney, but it certainly didn't happen today.

Todays situation just emphasises to me how weak the depth of the squad is in quality and passion. I don't think Lowry is the answer and for me Scott Griffiths seems to get run ragged. He's not been good in the last couple of games. Maybe a more youthful Argyle might be the answer, can they do any worse than todays performance?

P

PooleGreen

paulysalz":2m50csls said:
That was the worst Argyle performance I have ever seen. Richard Flash, Neil Illman, Lee Power and Padi Wilson would look like world beaters in this team. Fletcher Out.
Where I used to sit in the Lyndhurst we all liked Illman, at least he gave a stuff, played with total commitment and acknowledged the fans. Even "players laugh at my team talks" Hodges actually cared about Argyle. But today was beyond disgrace, I am dreading the next few weeks living in Dorset. Mind you, hopefully I may see Fletcher on my commute when he is travelling to work at Dean Court.....

What got me is that even our corner(s) couldn't even clear the first man. It was embarrassing to watch. You don't need 11 men on the pitch to be able to take a corner. What the hell happens in training? It's taken me a long time, but Fletcher has to go. We are a joke of a football club, but hey, at least we have big flags and nice pictures in the Devonport End.

R

rich

He's gotta go... I've had enough of this nonsense!

More new lows for Argyle! Bravo!

C

Cult Of Personality

We have to change now

Give a new manager chance to have a look at the team and then if he needs to move players out in Jan and bring new players in

Every game wasted brings us closer to going down with Fletcher then up

B

bandwagon

End of the road Fletch - young enough to try it somewhere else!!

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
Today was a total feckin disgrace.

Even with 10 men we should have had enough to have at least held our own against a team from the Conference South but we didn't even test their keeper once.

Hourihane is an over rated buffoon and even though his second yellow was a complete joke from a referee making the most of his tv appearance he could easily have been sent off for the first one which was wreckless.

Either way we should have been too strong for them and we really need to find a new manager because Fletch clearly aint up to the job!

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Fletcher;

“I think they worked their socks off. They really worked hard."

“We’ve worked hard and dug deep in tough conditions. We put a shift in."

P45. Now