fletcher out ! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

fletcher out !

Mar 23, 2008
Looking like 2 away defeats but no surprise. The home defeat to Wimbledon hurt, these 2 defeats do not. Need to sort out our home form.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Deacster":1gst2n80 said:
Looking like 2 away defeats but no surprise. The home defeat to Wimbledon hurt, these 2 defeats do not. Need to sort out our home form.

This.

We did win our last home game, but need to string a run of home wins together.

Two tough away games, 0 points was always a possibility. Keep the faith.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Fletcher out. I'd love him to take us places but it's sadly just not happening. Breaks my heart to say it after all he's done for the club but this season has been too bad. A change needs to be made and now.

Don't care that we lost to two good sides, we shouldn't be looking up on them as much as we are. We just shouldn't 18th over 15 games, we should be doing so so much better. We've got worse than last season. And this isn't a knee jerk thread, Wimbledon home was what pushed me over. I also then said that it'd take more than two league wins, one against Barnet to turn me back the other way. I wanted Fletch to suceed more than any other manager ever, but we must make the change now.

And if me saying that makes people lose faith in the green army, sorry but I just don't think 18th on one of the biggest budgets in the league when we've got worse than last season is acceptable.

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
RichPAFC":3jqpzviq said:
This defeat was sort of half expected

Course it was expected. We are used to crap, expect crap and get crap!!!
Dont you think the city of Plymouth deserve more that this rubbish? About time Brent got his cheque book out and got us a team the city can be proud of, instead of mediocre rubbish!!!
Spend some of the gate money!!!!!

Nov 6, 2011
You must remember that during the 3 game winning run we had; two of those wins were against the two bottom sides in the league and we only beat Rochdale by having two penalties awarded, as we did at Morecambe. Since the Rochdale game we've registered back to back defeats. Fletcher out.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I,m in the Fletcher in camp until a review in mid December but don't limply accept 2 away defeats as half expected or acceptable or not hurting too much. It was Rotherham and Cheltenham for goodness sake. Can't we set the bar a little higher? I still say give it half a season due to the upheaval and cost but come on people 18th place with a third of the season gone, is that really acceptable for our club in the basement league?

Nov 6, 2011
GreenSam":u4mdwzvo said:
Pilgrim":u4mdwzvo said:
RichPAFC":u4mdwzvo said:
This defeat was sort of half expected

That's the problem and should NOT be the case.
Perfectly put. People are saying it's not a bad loss in the context which is true enough, but the context IS the problem.

Every loss is a bad loss, i don't care who it's against, we're in L2 not the championship. The people saying that it's not a bad loss are deluded.