F1 2023 | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

F1 2023

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Love the work Perez, Red bull bring more updates to the car, Perez smashes them giving all the other teams lots of opportunities to take pictures.......good work secret agent checo keeping this season interesting 👍

• Haha
Reactions: The Pilgrim
Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Love the work Perez, Red bull bring more updates to the car, Perez smashes them giving all the other teams lots of opportunities to take pictures.......good work secret agent checo keeping this season interesting 👍
He really isn't helping himself at the moment!

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
He really isn't helping himself at the moment!
Nope, but he must be under some serious pressure poor lad. You just cant compete in same team as team Max. They should end of season one 10 lap race but only the two fastest cars used and the top 6 drivers take turns to race them. Fastest time wins.

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Great qually, love the new tyre format. Adds a new dimension to it but why trial it at a track that is hard to over take?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Look who is on the pole, no it`s not Verstoppen...

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
I can see why people dislike max. Not one mention of a thankyou to the crowd, not one mention of the other teams. Always all about him. Lewis so much better with the media and crowd.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Great to see Hamilton back on pole. I'd love to see him and Verstappen duke it out tomorrow afternoon. Presumably the Red Bull will just disappear into the sunset as per usual, but you never know.
Well he did, and there wasn't even the battle we all wanted, it was done by turn 1.

The one real positive from the race for me is that McLaren seem to genuinely be quick. Max could quite easily win every race left this season.

Danny Ric beat Yuki despite being hit in the first corner and presumably picking up damage, puts a bit more pressure on Checo.

Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Well he did, and there wasn't even the battle we all wanted, it was done by turn 1.

The one real positive from the race for me is that McLaren seem to genuinely be quick. Max could quite easily win every race left this season.

Danny Ric beat Yuki despite being hit in the first corner and presumably picking up damage, puts a bit more pressure on Checo.

Perez did pretty well yesterday I thought. If he keeps that up he's got nothing to worry about for the time being.

Reactions: The Pilgrim
Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Perez did pretty well yesterday I thought. If he keeps that up he's got nothing to worry about for the time being.
I'm in 2 minds about Perez yesterday. Yes he did do well and he tends to be racing pretty well but he's constantly in positions he shouldn't be because of his qualifying. In a more normal race (where there isn't a 30 second gap between 1st and 2nd), he'd be finishing 5th or 6th if he was 35 seconds behind Max at the end. He actually made Q3 this weekend but he ended up 9th, behind 2 Alfa's!

I might be being a bit harsh though and my inner huge Danny Ric fan might be coming out.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Max wins todays race and in doing so wins 10 out of 10 races

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I’d rather watch grass grow.

I say that as a former fan of F1.

Reactions: smudja
Sep 13, 2003
Yesterday was a really enjoyable race. No Mickey mouse DRS overtakes....every overtake had to be earned. Even Verstappen took his time trying to get past Sainz. I love Monza !
Sainz is a really good defensive driver, despite several lock ups he made it tough for the Red Bulls and his own team mate.
Liam Lawson deserves a spot on the grid for next year. Get rid of Stroll and Sergeant please, waste of seats !

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
For me yesterday was probably the most enjoyable race of the season so far. Zandvort was obviously chaos but yesterday was a 'classic' race. The overtakes were really hard and well taken, DRS wasn't too strong and drivers were able to follow each other. Max is just on a different level this season, we're watching history and records that will probably never be beaten, he could genuinely win every race left.

There is a serious argument brewing behind the scenes though. Andretti and Hitech are set to be approved to join as new teams by the FIA but the F1 teams are rumoured to be set to block it because even though the concord agreement they all signed says they can have 13 teams they want to keep it at 10.