Expectations at Barnet? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Expectations at Barnet?

B

bandwagon

horshamgreens":kwist9r0 said:
bandwagon":kwist9r0 said:
horshamgreens":kwist9r0 said:
My first game for ages at a place with a lot of memories - and I can't see beyond a 2-0 win for us, preceded of course by a number of fine pre-match beers and ciders at "The Bree Louise". :stout:

Mike

Must admit, sounds like heaven - I take it it's close to Kings Cross for the train to New Barnet?

http://www.thebreelouise.com

That's the plan, pies too. Then a 10 minute stagger to KX to catch the 1341 or 1411 to New Barnet (20 mins). Might even have time for a swift half at "The Builders Arms" by the station, then a 20 minute walk or 7 minute bus ride (326 or 107) to the ground, where we pick up our tickets at the "Box Office". Feel free to jump on the bandwagon, Bandwagon !

Mike

Sounds like a plan - wonder if I can ween the rest of our mob off the Hole in the Wall at Waterloo, they drink that lager stuff!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
The Hole in the Wall bandwagon?
Christ haha.

Seems a strange place to start a days drinking in there if I must say? :)

B

bandwagon

Emu":39b9457j said:
Christ haha.

It's simple, our trains get into Waterloo and our lot fall in there, as the nearest pub!!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
bandwagon":2x0dj6e8 said:
Emu":2x0dj6e8 said:
Christ haha.

It's simple, our trains get into Waterloo and our lot fall in there, as the nearest pub!!

Haha fair enough :lol: :)

Some better pubs not too far away from there though. :)

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
First game of the season for me as not playing in the afternoon for once.

As long as we get a result that'll do.

Just won some tickets to the Led Zeppelin film premiere in Hammersmith tomorrow night so could be a heavy weekend :stout:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
bandwagon":g1kn9ahf said:
horshamgreens":g1kn9ahf said:
My first game for ages at a place with a lot of memories - and I can't see beyond a 2-0 win for us, preceded of course by a number of fine pre-match beers and ciders at "The Bree Louise". :stout:

Mike

Must admit, sounds like heaven - I take it it's close to Kings Cross for the train to New Barnet?

£8 for a pie! Sheesh.

B

bandwagon

Ade the green":335eqngv said:
bandwagon":335eqngv said:
horshamgreens":335eqngv said:

Mike

£8 for a pie! Sheesh.

Bit like The Raven in Bath, award winning pies at megabucks - friggin nice though, I'm doeffo heading for this beardy hot spot!! Bring it on - might just stay there!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :stout: :D :stout: :D :stout: :D :stout: