Expectations at Barnet? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Expectations at Barnet?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Nothing less than a WIN. Don't care if its a scrappy 0 -1 but if we have any aspirations ( God forbid ) of staying in this league we have to win these type of games

FFS we are ARGYLE :scarf:

and if we DONT

SACK FLETCHER

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Hopefully we keep with the 4-2-3-1 system we played last night as by all accounts it sounded good.

-------------Cole

Berry - Nelson - Blanchard - Griffiths

---- Hourihane - Jenkins

Lennox ---- Macca ---- Cowan-Hall

----------- Madjo

Subs: Rene, Richards, Young, Gurrieri, Lecointe, Feeney, Griffiths.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Notice Collins John has clearance to play. :think:

samjones - calm down 5% - you'll make yourself ill :lol:
It doesn't matter WHO you are, whether a team or an individual, you never have a right to achieve anything because of who you are. Achieving = work hard / persevere / take the knocks / stand up and go again and a little bit of luck is always helpful.
Last night showed we have some youngsters who are not afraid to knock the ball about and that maybe because they havn't been through the ''soccer factory'' yet so they are 'free' - to see such encouraging reports was a joy.

I'll always take scrappy 1 goal wins - even 46 of them :lol:

N

newquaygreen

win I think...about time we had a turnaround
draw no chance

Dec 8, 2011
Nobby":36ipvz0t said:
Hopefully we keep with the 4-2-3-1 system we played last night as by all accounts it sounded good.

-------------Cole

---- Hourihane - Jenkins

----------- Madjo

You'd sub gurrieri ? Didn't he do ok last night I think macca should play upfront not on the bloody wing!!

D

Damon.Lenszner

Hoping to continue my good form - Seen 4 Won 3 Drawn 1. I'll be at Underhill on Saturday!!!!!

Jul 6, 2011
Cerbera":1o9u1l0t said:
I know that Marcus, but does Fletcher?

There appears to be no logic to his decisions sometimes and anything could happen.

As much as I hate saying this, I agree. Fletch can be a little unadventurous unless his hand is forced.
At least Lennox, Richards & Nelson to start, let Purse, Blanchard etc have a little time to heal.

My line up:

Cole

Berry Nelson Richards S. Griffiths

Lennox Jenkins/Young Hourihane

Gurrieri

Griffiths Macca

Subs: Gilmartin, PCH, Madjo, Simms, D. Fender, Lecoint

J

joshearl_pafc

We should be taking advantage off these fixtures, 3 points should be the main aim, striking back after our loss on saturday, the win on tuesday should give the players confidence for a win on sat.

Mar 5, 2012
Nobby":3fu59lar said:

-------------Cole

---- Hourihane - Jenkins

----------- Madjo

Dunno why that line-up just made me gasp in delight in a public toilet, but bell yes.... that's THE team we should be fielding. Fed up with macca beingvwasted out wide, and color looked so much better alongside Jenkins. Fletcher, if you never read another pasoti post .... READ THIS ONE !

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
John_Lloyd":2raekhtc said:
Expectations at Barnet?

I expect a more tedious journey than necessary, thanks to the TFL works on the Northern Line this weekend.
I expect to have a few drinks at the Red Lion and elsewhere, before and after the game.

Oh, you meant the match?

A draw, probably.

John - this is a typical comment from a Londoner not used to travelling anywhere far! :yawn:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Barnet need a kick start themselves and I am sure they will be looking at this game to get one.

Everyone is keen to write off Barnet but I hope they survive in this league. They have invested more into their youth academy than any other club at this level. It would be such a shame that when the talent gets to the first team that they are in the Conference rather than the Football League.

For those who are unaware, Barnet are the only League Two club to be awarded category 2 status under the EPPP for their youth set-up. They are side by side with Premier League clubs QPR and Swansea.

Mar 2, 2008
Lundan Cabbie":3mreuz4b said:
Barnet need a kick start themselves and I am sure they will be looking at this game to get one.

Everyone is keen to write off Barnet but I hope they survive in this league. They have invested more into their youth academy than any other club at this level. It would be such a shame that when the talent gets to the first team that they are in the Conference rather than the Football League.

For those who are unaware, Barnet are the only League Two club to be awarded category 2 status under the EPPP for their youth set-up. They are side by side with Premier League clubs QPR and Swansea.

I wish they would open up more than one turnstile whenever Argyle are in town though! :banghead: