Darren Moore post Argyle game tonight | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Darren Moore post Argyle game tonight

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
My heart bleeds purple p!ss! :)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He seems like a nice guy, but he should be doing better with the players and the budget at his disposal. I was sitting close to the dugouts and he just looked a bit shell shocked throughout, not really trying to influence the game etc.

Last edited:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He won’t survive much longer

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
There wouldn't be a great deal of sympathy if the roles were reversed and it was our manager! So what? They've got a couple of injuries...don't we all?

If you go by what their fans are saying on Owlstalk, and let's face it, they have just as many online experts as P@SOTI does, Moore was playing his squad totally out of position.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
One of those experts told us Garrick was categorically not a centre forward. Another Cooper to young and inexperienced, another Hardie wasn't good enough and doesn't score enough to ever be a 20 a season player.
Never ever get your football knowledge from a fans forum.

Aug 5, 2016
I feel really sorry for him, one of football's rare pleasant characters.

I used to like Sheffield Wednesday fans and kept an eye on them back in the days when Sturrock was there, but the sense of grandeur and entitlement in their fans now is horrible.

Anyone would think Argyle are bottom of the league with a terrible home record and losing 4-0 every week the way they're reacting.

Reactions: NewtonGreen

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He looks shell shocked and referenced injuries to players several times so why doesn't he use young players as we have done all season to cover our injury issues?

Reactions: David Doidge

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
He seems a very honourable man- but the fans are a different matter

It is obvious they feel they should not been in the poor league that is league 1 (there words)- they are only there because of the Chairmans incompetence & they feel very entitled & that they should win every game with the Championship quality players they have at there disposal
One day the realism will sink in but at this current moment in time there perceived football snobbery is not very becoming

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I feel really sorry for him, one of football's rare pleasant characters.

I used to like Sheffield Wednesday fans and kept an eye on them back in the days when Sturrock was there, but the sense of grandeur and entitlement in their fans now is horrible.

Anyone would think Argyle are bottom of the league with a terrible home record and losing 4-0 every week the way they're reacting.
This is all manufactured indignation from you Knibbs and Mutley Marvel. Argyle supporters were just the same In L2 when the occasional result went against them. 'We should be beating teams like this' etc.

If you were there last night, the Wednesday fans displayed remarkable humour and resilience in the face of a complete shitte show by their manager and ultimately the team. Players out of position, unfathomable tactics, total lack of any real fight or desire.

It was a comedy of errors from start to finish and the poor body language from the Wednesday players spoke volumes. I would say they have given up with the current manager and his time is almost up. A bad result at Accrington (and who would bet against it), might do it. Although our owner likes to give a manager until Christmas, bless him.

I predicted a defeat and knew within minutes of the start that I would be right. Argyle played well and hardly needed to get out of third gear. The last twenty minutes, they strolled about knowing job well and truly done, let’s start thinking about Charlton.

The loyal fans I was in amongst in the BPE showed no sense of entitlement, in fact there was plenty of self deprecating singing going on in their choice of songs. The wrath being displayed on Owlstalk and other media is totally justified in my opinion. Darren Moore, nice man, not a football manager, needs to go sooner rather than later, before this season is lost altogether.

Excellent performance by Argyle who can now look forward to a tough game at Charlton this weekend. Can’t see the unbeaten run ending anytime soon though.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
He may have sounded defeated but he just doesn't seem a football manager from that short interview. Repeating himself, speaking for two minutes without really saying anything etc. It was kind of painful viewing